• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Personally, i thought he would be given the Man Utd game to show something new/different. Not shocked but a little saddened. New guy will have to be prepared to manage in the Champo in my opinion, think the players have had all attacking intent coached out of them and 9/10 games wont be enough.

You would think Gibbo would have had a list of possibles and mybe one at/near the top is prepared to have a proper go or the whole affair around the downing bust-up has just been the last straw.

Good luck to AK, onwards now and UTB

Guys, don't know about anyone else but I'm so *** numb right now. Correct decision but I'm heartbroken.

I'm feeling optimistic in all honesty. I feel sad that he's had to go but it was necessary. I certainly dont feel numb.

Wow now it's actually happened I feel a bit sad.

Surprised on doing it now though, with Warburton and Rowett going to different places. It leads me to think that we have our stall set out higher than that calibre of manager.

It'll be interesting to see how we fare now though with a new approach. What would people prefer to see?

I think that the final straw has been the disagreements with the other players etc. It sounded like a toxic environment.

Yeah - the timing would seem to indicate Gibson has a replacement lined up, who he thinks could keep us up.

Very much hoping this is the case.

Personally, i thought he would be given the Man Utd game to show something new/different.  Not shocked but a little saddened.  New guy will have to be prepared to manage in the Champo in my opinion, think the players have had all attacking intent coached out of them and 9/10 games wont be enough.

You would think Gibbo would have had a list of possibles and mybe one at/near the top is prepared to have a proper go or the whole affair around the downing bust-up has just been the last straw.

Good luck to AK, onwards now and UTB

I'm hoping it will be a reasonably big name, who isn't too proud to manage in the Championship, if the worst should happen...kind of like Rafa Benitez...

Odds are falling at the bookies on Pearson, they must know something.

No. Some people are laying money on a brand new market, affecting it massively.

Hiddink would be quality. Think we may be aiming a bit high though

Could the Kenton/Mendes link come into play with us aiming high though?

Hopefully, it's never been that clear how strong those links are though

100% right decision, Karanka has been given time to turn it around but it was never going to happen.

You've got to give him credit for getting us up, but was never a fan of his defensive style of football so can't say I feel any sadness about it.

Gibbo will already have put the feelers out before the sacking, I think we'll already have someone lined up.

Can you please take Gordon Strachan back hahaha!!!

The usual suspects that are out of work will be linked, guys like Alan Pardew, Claudio Ranieri, Roy Hodgson, Nigel Pearson.

Brendan Rodgers is doing a good job up here with Celtic so he is a shout but imho, I can not see him leave Celtic.

I just hope that whoever it is manages to keep them up.

on a straight split do you think we should go  British or Foreign.

if we were already down  i would consider having a bit of  dabble (purely betting wise not personal choice) on Nigel Clough as i know hes been up here a few times in recent months.