• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Loads of talk on Facebook about Pearson but I think it's a load of ***. Probably just people putting two and two together and getting diarrhoea.

You can see why. He was supposedly close to taking over during the walkout last season, he knows the club, he knows the chairman.

Wouldn't be surprised at all.

Loads of talk on Facebook about Pearson but I think it's a load of ***. Probably just people putting two and two together and getting diarrhoea.

You can see why. He was supposedly close to taking over during the walkout last season, he knows the club, he knows the chairman.

Wouldn't be surprised at all.

He doesn't know the club though, he hasn't been here for close to 20 years. It's completely different.

Sad to see it finally happen, but its the same when any manager gets sacked(except strachan) but none the less the correct decision.

Attack minded manager will do nicely or a well rounded experienced manager.

Solbakken pls. But that would be after the season

He was a failure in Köln and Wolves. He´s only done well in FC København and he just signed a new long term contract with the club after turning down an offer to take over the Norwegian national team. 

For me it was necessary, without this change we were going down without a whimper, more than likely still will go down but hopefully a little fight and spirit.

Liked AK for what he's done and wish him well in the future.

I'm at work so don't have the time to read in details, was he sacked or was it a mutual decision?

And if it's British, I reckon SG will take a punt on Giggs. Would be delighted with Hiddink until the end of the season though. Don't see him staying beyond.

Yeah just saw that Tom. Praying it's someone with a bit of pedigree. Anyone but McClaren

I'm certain it will be. If Karanka has gone, it's because Gibbo thinks someone else has a better shot of keeping us up. He wouldn't just get a rookie in for that, or he'd have just waited til the end of the season.

The Gazette article re not getting a Rookie in yesterday was requested by the club IMO and points to an experienced appointment

I'm at work so don't have the time to read in details, was he sacked or was it a mutual decision?

And if it's British, I reckon SG will take a punt on Giggs. Would be delighted with Hiddink until the end of the season though. Don't see him staying beyond.

Mutual

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/597184/Next-Middlesbrough-manager-odds-Aitor-Karanka-sportgalleries/amp.

Ryan Giggs 14/1 as is Jimmy Floyd Hassrlbaink, Colin Cooper 17/1 and Martin Jol 20/1, Mike Phelan 13/1 and Gordon Strachan 16/1.

Not many inspiring names there, Gordon Strachan the standout from a bad list lol.

Strachan you must be joking, he nearly destroyed the club once, never again anywhere near the Riverside