oneBoro Forum

New MFC Manager Thread - Garry Monk Announced

The top 8 favourites (bar Hiddink who I don't think is realistic) for the job make me a little sick to be honest. I'd prefer Karanka to any of them. I'd love a Jokanovic/Wagner type to come in but they are difficult to find.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some of the players better start pulling their weight now. They have been a complete embarrassment recently. No guts, no courage, no passion. They've got what they wanted. They've cost a man his job. So they better start displaying the attitude of a player worthy of playing for our great club!

Properly let down by the club, should have been so much different.

Still though this is the squad we have, AK clearly couldnt get the best out of them, someone else needs to and quick

People thinking we could get Wagner is like Norwich fans thinking they could get have got Karanka when we were coming towards the crunch end of last season. It isn't going to happen.

Realistically I think our options are likely going to be a stop-gap manager until the end of the season. It will either be Agnew if the players react positively to him on Sunday or if not, someone of calibre who will accept a short term survival contract like Hiddink. The Summer will be a good opportunity to assess our options based on which division we'll be in next season as the requirements from a manager in the Championship and Premier League seem to be very different.

People thinking we could get Wagner is like Norwich fans thinking they could get have got Karanka when we were coming towards the crunch end of last season. It isn't going to happen.

Realistically I think our options are likely going to be a stop-gap manager until the end of the season. It will either be Agnew if the players react positively to him on Sunday or if not, someone of calibre who will accept a short term survival contract like Hiddink. The Summer will be a good opportunity to assess our options based on which division we'll be in next season as the requirements from a manager in the Championship and Premier League seem to be very different.

Wagner doesnt have the experience to take a squad battling relegation at this stage of the season IMO, a good long term choice if we stay up and Huddersfield miss out

I rekon we can pull it off getting hiddink in specially if it's true that he's interested.

And I'm also expecting a huge turn around in form if it's true that some of the players went to Gibson complaining about karanka .

They've got their way so let's see what's so great about them and what he was holding back.

I rekon we can pull it off getting hiddink in specially if it's true that he's interested.

And I'm also expecting a huge turn around in form if it's true that some of the players went to Gibson complaining about karanka .

They've got their way so let's see what's so great about them and what he was holding back.

Short term contract, huge bonus if we stay up. would be daft to turn it down

I'm thinking an appointment sometime between tomorrow and Tuesday ish but then again Sky seem to be suggesting the decision was only made yesterday. I'd be surprised if contact hasn't been made with a few people over the last week or two mind.