• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Claudio ranieri next boro manager.

might just be using teesside airport for a social visit. you heard it here first.

Are you saying he has been spotted on teesside? Or just making things up.

I'd have Neville and hodgson

Also can't see how anyone could think hiddink isn't the absolute best option we could have, if we are in with a chance we're laughing.

De boer would be an interesting option like, bit worried about no prem experience but didn't do hull or Swansea any harm.

Neville and Hodgson. Did you not watch the The Euro's?

I honestly wouldn't go anywhere near Hodgson. I know he has a proven track record but his teams play an awful brand of football, isn't that one of the main reasons fans wanted rid off Karanka? And do we really want to see Negredo on corners? Couldn't be any worse than Forshaw's/Leadbitter's set pieces to be fair but you get the gist.

Yes I did see the euros but I assume you've also seen the list of likely options.

Hodgson or Agnew?

Hodgson or ranieri?

We're not eating at the top table right now so an ex England manager with a decent record at smaller clubs can't be laughed off.

We are a funny old bunch is boro (and all football?) fans.

We are variously morning about the prospect of hiring: the guy who is still the reigning league winning manager/FIFA world manager of the year; a former double international manager with a wealth of top flight and European experience both here and abroad; our most successful ever former manager, again with top flight experience across Europe and an international manager.

I am not saying we should necessarily hire any of these people, but it kind of puts into perspective our expectations and where we think we are. 5 of our last 7(?) managers have had no previous managerial experience. And now we are happy to belittle proven and experienced managers. '''Tis a crazy world.

We are variously morning about the prospect of hiring: the guy who is still the reigning league winning manager/FIFA world manager of the year; a former double international manager with a wealth of top flight and European experience both here and abroad; our most successful ever former manager, again with top flight experience across Europe and an international manager.

I am not saying we should necessarily hire any of these people, but it kind of puts into perspective our expectations and where we think we are. 5 of our last 7(?) managers have had no previous managerial experience. And now we are happy to belittle proven and experienced managers. '''Tis a crazy world.

Yet we would be happy to get a guy that's been sacked by a rival or has done considerably worse than AK has

Imo, Ideal is hiddink on short term with bonuses to keep us up. Option to remain or leave if relegated ala rafa. Does not alter the situation we could have found ourselves in with AK , IE relegated and looking for a new manager in the champo

Yet we would be happy to get a guy that's been sacked by a rival or has done considerably worse than AK has

What manager has done worse than karanka?

Ranieri

Considering he had a title winning team and looking at their form after he's left he was doing a lot worse than Karanka.

Pmsl!!! Nothing more to say, sorry there is, he picked a team up what Nigel Pearson couldn't do sh!t with, and won a Premiership title, not championship which we couldn't do with the best team in the league, when a manager loses the dressing room as sad as it is it's time for him to move on and sew his seeds elsewhere hence where we are now.....We need experience not spud pickers, Nigel Pearson will not make a manager as long as he's got a hole in his arm, his got physcogical problems lol.

Claudio ranieri  next boro manager.

might just be using teesside airport for a social visit.  you heard it here first.

Are you saying he has been spotted on teesside? Or just making things up.

im saying he has had his picture took with my source and his kids at teesside airport. so yes hes been spotted.  :D

always wanted to use my source but never been exclusive enough, until now. could be up just for interviews mind no quarentees but he has been here.

i'd not complain with claudio like. infact he is exactly the type of guy we need. experience in bundles, seen it all before.

he was on a hiding to nothing at Leicester this season. how could he top winning the league. the players buckled with the expectancy and even showed complacency thinking they were better than they actually are.

i'd not complain with claudio like. infact he is exactly the type of guy we need. experience in bundles, seen it all before.

he was on a hiding to nothing at Leicester this season. how could he top winning the league. the players buckled with the expectancy and even showed complacency thinking they were better than they actually are.

Totally agree, he has tactics not tic tacs, he knows what it takes to get a result and I mean a positive one, not one dimensional, or is it insanity "keep doing the same thing over and over again hoping the end result will be different" ,"Mr karanka".