oneBoro Forum

New MFC Manager Thread - Garry Monk Announced

AK would consider Boro return

"Of course, I have said that for me it wasn’t just a football experience it was a family experience and a life experience. We are living there and the support, how good the people are with us in the street, it means that it’s been more than a normal experience."

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aitor-karanka-goals-sunday-live-13062830

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With the season now done hopefully we don't have too long to wait until it's announced Angew won't be in charge next season

I really wish we got an immediate post game firing so we know where we stand.

Wishful thinking really.

Agnew done enough do we think?

Oh yeah, breath of fresh air after evil Aitor. The players clearly responded very well to him and his tactics have been nothing short of exceptional. He's a creative coach and that's how I want us to play, my only hope is that he can get rid of some of the horrendous negativity that evil Aitor inflicted upon the poor players.

AGNEW IN

Agnew done enough do we think?

Oh yeah, breath of fresh air after evil Aitor. The players clearly responded very well to him and his tactics have been nothing short of exceptional. He's a creative coach and that's how I want us to play, my only hope is that he can get rid of some of the horrendous negativity that evil Aitor inflicted upon the poor players.

AGNEW IN

:)