• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am still a member of the pro Stuani clique, is there any of us left or am I a dying breed?

I think Billy Woof Woof is the president.

I am still a member of the pro Stuani clique, is there any of us left or am I a dying breed?

No that's Donald Trump albeit they are very similar in many ways.

No that's Donald Trump albeit they are very similar in many ways.

What Billy Woof is Trump, that answers a lot. Billy,s missus is a big ***nal supporter so I guess he is barred from talking about football at the moment.

I'm still here, Pikerman. Stay strong ;)

I'ts all fake news I tell ya, the media are falsifying the news that Pearson is on the shortlist, just to make Agnew seem more appealing.

It's going to be Steve .....and it's going to be great.

Steve or shteve

A few months ago news came out that after Charlton-gate last season Steve Gibson contacted Nigel Pearson about the possibility of taking over until the end of the season. There must be something about him that he likes so I would probably put him as the most likely candidate as there don't seem to be many more stand out names now so I don't see much changing in Steve Gibson's thinking.

Which early home game as it where Valdes came sprinting out of goal and went head-to-head with Clayton? I think it was one of Palace or Tottenham. I think that sums up the split in the dressing room between the Spanish lads and the old-guard/domestic players which is spilling into public now. I think Ben Gibson, Leadbitter, Clayton and Downing have all now publicly commented on problems behind the scenes. The Gazette seems to be fully behind the domestic players - most likely as they're their sources and give them interviews. BBC Tees also heard reports of Valdes attitude of not wanting to play after relegation so I think its clear that the domestic players are trying to entrench themselves and feed information to local press to paint them as the good guys and the others as the problem. We undoubtedly need to address them problems in the coming weeks. Trying to keep Dimi here will help with keeping a settled core of a previously successful dressing room. We need to make big changes in the summer in a few positions - no more so than on both wings and #10, but at the same time we need to keep a settled core as we need players that actually want to be here and have the right character.

If Pearson were to be the next manager I would be ecstatic. Might not be to everyones taste but he knows how to get the job done

id be happy with him :D

Me too especially after reading the foxes forum, like someone said he might be a xxxx but he would be our xxxx. He wouldn't take any crap and he's been there before. Could be entertaining unlike this season.