Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

@Steve_Crossman

And for those wondering where Steve Agnew is, I'm told he only found out Garry Monk had been appointed at the same time the rest of the world did. Club want him to stay on but it seems the lack of communication may have made that near impossible. Wait and see, deserved better

He probably did deserve better than that if true. For someone so well thought of within the club, leaving it to the journos to tell you you're not getting the job is a bit harsh. I'd be surprised if it wasn't so much as hinted to him but poor communication in this day and age absolutely baffles me.

But there you go. I'm still happy enough for him to leave.

Just read that. The answer from the club to the Gazette is downright pathetic. Looks like things are certainly going on behind the scenes. Can see the Gazette asking a lot of public questions to the club in the forseeable future after yesterdays stupid act by the club.

I don't really know what the club expected.

"we'll be more transparent"

"unless you ask us questions we don't want to answer in which case we'll basically tell you to f off"

I don't really know what the club expected.

"we'll be more transparent"

"unless you ask us questions we don't want to answer in which case we'll basically tell you to f off"

:D

• 4 weeks later...