• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woke up this morning, (after the debacle that was Stoke yesterday), hoping to read that decisive action had at last been taken, but not so far at least. Quite clearly this situation cannot continue, the players, it would seem, have no confidence in Karanka, or maybe his tactics, or maybe both, and have quite simply fractured as a team. I have been a consistent critic of Karanka, and firmly believe that he is tactically inept and has very poor man management skills, not an ideal CV for a manager in the Premiership. I do however take no pleasure whatsoever in having my doubts proved largely correct as this situation is hurting my football club immensely. Steve Gibson, you have the ultimate power at the club, use that sanction now to change things and start the road to recovery. I have seen so much dross served up this season that I am past the point of caring whether we avoid relegation, as the enjoyment of watching a side play football under this manager ceased a long time ago, and in my opinion frankly the only way is up from now on.

You have a point but not many of those promotion players are still around and if so improved during the season, we are not as good as the final 10 games of last season bar the four agonising draws we had to endure and scraping through on last game of season. Glad we did though as I am not sure we would have done well in the play offs due to the nervy performances we were producing

Ramirez, Gibson, Ayala, Friend, Clayton, Leadbitter all started yesterday that's over half of the team that was a regular in our promotion side. Forshaw, Dimi, Downing still here. We still have the majority of the 11.

Your point about improving is valid however Gibson has come on leaps and bounds and Clayton has eventually settled and improved. Ayala and Friend could have if not for injury. Forshaw showed initial signs but has been a passenger since Christmas. Ramirez - looks like he's just proved everyone who said he wasn't cut out for the PL right.

Actually my friend I am just delighted that you have agreed with me about the role of Fischer :D

I don't want anyone connected with Kenyon or Mendes here.

We already do. Kenyon acts in an advisorial role for Gibson, and Mendes is Karanka's agent.

What are your thoughts on the managerial situation CT? (aologogies if you've already posted them). Do you think our season is salvageable, and if so, would you bring a new man in?

A genuine question this, why do so many people have doubts about Nigel Pearson as a posible successor to Karanka. I have not followed his career in depth, but I remember him as a great club captain and the manager who got Leicester promoted and brought in a lot of the team that eventually won the league. Was there not some altercation between his son and the Thai owners of the club?

A genuine question this, why do so many people have doubts about Nigel Pearson as a posible successor to Karanka. I have not followed his career in depth, but I remember him as a great club captain and the manager who got Leicester promoted and brought in a lot of the team that eventually won the league. Was there not some altercation between his son and the Thai owners of the club?

I think possibly and admit it is part of my own thought process that I do  not want another Mowbray type saga again, all I want this time is to remember NP for the very capable and professional Captain he was for Boro.

Besides I do want MW to be considered as an interim manager

Well Pearson was sacked from Derby after he fell out with half the players and allegedly punched one of them in the dressing room.

I don't think we need a manager that is going to manage players with fear and aggression I think we've already got one of them in Karanka.

You have a point but not many of those promotion players are still around and if so improved during the season, we are not as good as the final 10 games of last season bar the four agonising draws we had to endure and scraping through on last game of season. Glad we did though as I am not sure we would have done well in the play offs due to the nervy performances we were producing

Ramirez, Gibson, Ayala, Friend, Clayton, Leadbitter all started yesterday that's over half of the team that was a regular in our promotion side. Forshaw, Dimi, Downing still here. We still have the majority of the 11.

Your point about improving is valid however Gibson has come on leaps and bounds and Clayton has eventually settled and improved. Ayala and Friend could have if not for injury. Forshaw showed initial signs but has been a passenger since Christmas. Ramirez - looks like he's just proved everyone who said he wasn't cut out for the PL right.

Actually my friend I am just delighted that you have agreed with me about the role of Fischer :D

What, that he should be behind the striker and be there to support and shoot and not be given any of the usual AMC responsibility? :P

His son was a youth player, sacked by the club after participating in an orgy in Thailand when some very unpleasant racist language was used (it was all filmed).

The story goes that Pearson took his son's side, and was let go in the fallout.

He might call steve gibson an "ostrich"  ;)

Well Pearson was sacked from Derby after he fell out with half the players and allegedly punched one of them in the dressing room.

I don't think we need a manager that is going to manage players with fear and aggression I think we've already got one of them in Karanka.

Did he wow !. Well that would be a pretty good reason not to employ him and maybe, (to take the comment from DS), we should just have fond memories of him as a past club captain. Do not the Leicester players still talk of him with a great deal of respect though, this is why I am puzzled as to this divergence of opinion as to his character.

Would anyone be seriously upset if say Warburton was given the job on an interim basis and then depending on what happens consider a future role within the club.

I think I have highlighted what I feel his attributes are and what he could possibly bring to the club.

Nigel Pearson

Verbally abused a Leicester City supporter, incident with McArthur, incident with his son, run ins with many journos and pundits.

He's a loose cannon and not what the club needs

Would anyone be seriously upset if say Warburton was given the job on an interim basis and then depending on what happens consider a future role within the club.

I think I have highlighted what I feel his attributes are and what he could possibly bring to the club.

Are you Warburton's agent DS? Seem to be really bigging him up.

In fairness he wouldn't be a bad shout at all, clearly a talented coach.

Id be delighted id love to see what he can do with the same amount of money karanka has had behind him, baring in mind what he did with brentford on peanuts and the type of football he played.