• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm one of the few it seems that wouldn't mind Pearson coming.

Yes he's a bit of a bellend but kept Leicester up when they looked thoroughly adrift, so may have an impact on us, he seems a good motivator. Which is what we need.

If we go down he has history of getting pro motion when Leicester steam rollered the Champ.

I'd like Monk if it came down to it. Apparently someone said he's a snake when I said this the other day, but not ***d. He's doing wonders with a poor Leeds side, and did well with Swansea.

I'm neither happy nor sad.  Managers come and go.  Aitor has done a job that's probably on a par or slightly less than the job Lennie Lawrence did, even if he's been elevated to something else for whatever reason.  We should be grateful for the job he did even while recognising some of his flaws.  I think he can go on to have a good career as long as he learns from the mistakes he's made here. That's the significant point for me that he didn't seem to be learning from them while he was here so it was hard to see how we could change anything if the main man wouldn't change himself.  We were faced with two choices in my opinion - continue as we are and pretty much guaranteed relegation with a parting in the summer or give ourselves the chance of staying in the Premier League.  I wish him all the best.

I'm like alot of you on Pearson as a person but he gets results plays with an intensity and he leads clubs rather than looking around with his finger out blaming others.

I've accepted Pearson since December I've been through denial, mourning and found my way to acceptance on his abilities as a manager. Also look at the field he's probably the best fit we can get I mean I see the tongue in cheek mentions of old school managers like Warnock but that'd be such a backward step and Pearson will have his fingers all over the club at all times maybe our youngsters might get a chance rather than sell them for 6 figures to a Serie A team when they hit 18.

Pearson isn't like anything our clubs had in a long time he's not around to play nice like Strachan/Southgate and he's not always got an eye on his phone for that 'bigger' job like McLaren/Karanka if appointed he'll be all in 100% of the time and he worked in a similar management structure to ours at Leicester and that worked out well. Like I said I get peoples reservations I've been through them all myself but just accept the inevitability and look for the positives which he definitely brings as well.

Strachan played nice!? Do you not remember his consistent passive aggressiveness?

Played nice with the Scottish lads I should have said the passive stuff was towards fans and press which apparently is no big deal, never forget the game we lost and he came out for the post match with a lollipop talking about X Factor.

Quite sad to see him go and think he will make a top notch manager. Pointless getting into any arguments of what might have been as he has gone and we have to move on

Very few obvious candidates but I like what the lad has done at Huddersfield a lot. Tricky one for the short term though . Pearson has saved a team before in keeping Leicester up but is he a Gibbo man , would an old head like a Hodgson be able to whip the team into shape in a short space of time? Just like the transfer window it seems that there will be better candidates in the summer so really no idea where we go at this point.

I am a romantic but its a shame Mogga is working wonders at Blackburn rather than being available to us. You may scoff but what is it ..6 unbeaten at the moment. We could do with a bit of that.

Of the rest I am with many who have no faith in Agnew as the long term option but if he can somehow conjure up a win against Manure then it would be hard to back against him

@1victorvaldes

When football said no to me, you were the only one who gave me the option to enjoy this beautiful sport Again.

I will always be grateful !

I was just about to post this, obviously meant a lot to him!

@1victorvaldes

When football said no to me, you were the only one who gave me the option to enjoy this beautiful sport Again.

I will always be grateful !

Omg this is heartbreaking. I hope Valdes doesn't leave in the summer but I now think he will.

Few players have came out to say how grateful they are to him, de roon and valdes a***st them. Lee tomlin also said he was shocked as he was an unbelievable manager.

Seems the discontent wasnt as widespread as its been reported.