• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seeing as everyone associated with AK has now gone (question was that through loyalty to AK or were they sacked) it is clear SA and any interim Manager for the rest of the season will need some temporary staff until a full time Manager is appointed who will then bring in his own staff.

Hope SA works but I have a feeling his Boro days are numbered as well.

To me as soon as Rhodes left then his passion went at the same time

I also wonder whether or not we could see the end of Orta/Bauser and the links to Kenyon/Mendez at some point before start of next season

Got to say its nice too have an ex forward in the background staff someone to give an alternative view on the way we should play and to work with the strikers helping them to develop also to get back their confidence they have lost.

I'm telling you, Strachan is your man :P :P.

Steve Gibson is just waiting a fortnight or so to see how our double header goes and if we lose either the friendly v Canada or qualifier v Slovenia then GS will be gone, I now see why you peeps said he ruined your club, he is doing the same to our national team :-/ :-/.

You peeps don't want Agnew so, who is worse lol, him or GS?

Mate we as Boro fans have gone through a lot so taking the micky about SG coming back to Boro I assure you will soon be met with unpleasant responses. Respectfully suggest that you have had your "fun" and simply move on

Seeing as everyone associated with AK has now gone (question was that through loyalty to AK or were they sacked) it is clear SA and any interim Manager for the rest of the season will need some temporary staff until a full time Manager is appointed who will then bring in his own staff.

Hope SA works but I have a feeling his Boro days are numbered as well.

To me as soon as Rhodes left then his passion went at the same time

I also wonder whether or not we could see the end of Orta/Bauser and the links to Kenyon/Mendez at some point before start of next season

I don't think bauser has any links to AK whatsoever so I doubt any of this will affect him

Did anyone see Mourinho's comments that he 'knows the names' of the players who deliberately cost Karanka his job?

So do we don't we

What all of them? Ha

I wondered if the 'names' are Downing and any others mentioned on here.

I'm telling you, Strachan is your man :P :P.

Steve Gibson is just waiting a fortnight or so to see how our double header goes and if we lose either the friendly v Canada or qualifier v Slovenia then GS will be gone, I now see why you peeps said he ruined your club, he is doing the same to our national team :-/ :-/.

You peeps don't want Agnew so, who is worse lol, him or GS?

It is posts like this that make me pray Sturgeon gets her way and Scotland becomes independent, that way we can refuse work permits to the lot of them :D

Mate we as Boro fans have gone through a lot so taking the micky about SG coming back to Boro I assure you will soon be met with unpleasant responses. Respectfully suggest that you have had your "fun" and simply move on

You've been awfully confrontational recently mate.

It's just a harmless bit of banter think your reply was a bit strong.