oneBoro Forum

New MFC Manager Thread - Garry Monk Announced

Seeing as everyone associated with AK has now gone (question was that through loyalty to AK or were they sacked) it is clear SA and any interim Manager for the rest of the season will need some temporary staff until a full time Manager is appointed who will then bring in his own staff.

Hope SA works but I have a feeling his Boro days are numbered as well.

To me as soon as Rhodes left then his passion went at the same time

I also wonder whether or not we could see the end of Orta/Bauser and the links to Kenyon/Mendez at some point before start of next season

How do you know this Alan? He's never given an interview this season has he?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate we as Boro fans have gone through a lot so taking the micky about SG coming back to Boro I assure you will soon be met with unpleasant responses. Respectfully suggest that you have had your "fun" and simply move on

You've been awfully confrontational recently mate.

It's just a harmless bit of banter think your reply was a bit strong.

Plus I've already started the campaign to bring him back #bringbackstrachormac

Seeing as everyone associated with AK has now gone (question was that through loyalty to AK or were they sacked) it is clear SA and any interim Manager for the rest of the season will need some temporary staff until a full time Manager is appointed who will then bring in his own staff.

I also wonder whether or not we could see the end of Orta/Bauser and the links to Kenyon/Mendez at some point before start of next season

Agreed there has never been an interview regarding this but being his Uncle could very well have soured him to an extent and not only me but others have mentioned that there did not seem to be a lot of comradery between Agnew and Karanka. It was purely an observation on my part Tom

Agreed there has never been an interview regarding this but being his Uncle could very well have soured him to an extent and not only me but others have mentioned that there did not seem to be a lot of comradery between Agnew and Karanka. It was purely an observation on my part Tom

I see your point, but remember this is the biggest moment of Agnew's career. If he isn't passionate now, there's something wrong with the bloke, and I'm almost certain Gibson wouldn't have given him even one game.

Interestingly the sky story that announced joe jordan also mentioned the staff that had left, Leo was not one of them which surprised me.

Well he hasn't jumped ship yet but you can't fire someone who's on sick leave.

Mate we as Boro fans have gone through a lot so taking the micky about SG coming back to Boro I assure you will soon be met with unpleasant responses. Respectfully suggest that you have had your "fun" and simply move on

You've been awfully confrontational recently mate.

It's just a harmless bit of banter think your reply was a bit strong.

Think you are correct there Brunners and I am sorry about that :huh:  However the thought of WGS being anywhere near the club sent shivers down my spine. Want to move forward and not go back. What did happen to all of his Scottish signings?

Hope I am forgiven :)

Interestingly the sky story that announced joe jordan also mentioned the staff that had left, Leo was not one of them which surprised me.

Of course you can. Just tell him he won't get a new contract and he isn't welcome back. He can either let the contract run out or reach a compromise.

Of course you can. Just tell him he won't get a new contract and he isn't welcome back. He can either let the contract run out or reach a compromise.

Maybe they just forgot about him?

Agnew's saying all the right things in his press conference.

I know he said he'll never have a bad thing to say about AK but from some of his answers there was clear and significant differences in their ideologies.

Agnew's saying all the right things in his press conference.

I have to admit it has been very refreshing reading the press conference updates on the Gazette blog. He sounds very confident in his own ability and believes he can keep us in the Premier League. He also acknowledges that we need to score "a goal". I'm willing to give him a chance on Sunday. Let's see what he does differently to Aitor!

Maybe they just forgot about him?

But if Leo is a valued coach at the club I can't see why he should be leaving unless of course Karanka offers him a job at another club or he has problems with the same players Karanka had.