oneBoro Forum

New MFC Manager Thread - Garry Monk Announced

Interestingly the sky story that announced joe jordan also mentioned the staff that had left, Leo was not one of them which surprised me.

Well he hasn't jumped ship yet but you can't fire someone who's on sick leave.

Of course you can. Just tell him he won't get a new contract and he isn't welcome back. He can either let the contract run out or reach a compromise.

This is true, of course.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't worry, other KM will come on later and say something positive about Agnew to balance it out.

I have to admit it has been very refreshing reading the press conference updates on the Gazette blog. He sounds very confident in his own ability and believes he can keep us in the Premier League. He also acknowledges that we need to score "a goal". I'm willing to give him a chance on Sunday. Let's see what he does differently to Aitor!

Job done.

Agnew's saying all the right things in his press conference.

I have to admit it has been very refreshing reading the press conference updates on the Gazette blog. He sounds very confident in his own ability and believes he can keep us in the Premier League. He also acknowledges that we need to score "a goal". I'm willing to give him a chance on Sunday. Let's see what he does differently to Aitor!

And like clockwork second version KM turns up ;)

And of course you're forgiven DS how can we ever stay mad at you :p

Don't worry, other KM will come on later and say something positive about Agnew to balance it out.

Job done.

:D:D

Job done.

:D

A lot of people aren't happy with the possibility of Agnew being our manager. But Gibson wants results fast. Even if someone was lined up in a week or two to come in and save our season, he isn't going to say "doesn't matter how well Agnew does, we have someone else coming in anyway". He'll want to give Agnew a boost for United game and get results fast. If Agnew gets a win, great. But I see Gibson's comments as more of a boost than a genuine job opportunity. Just my opinion.

This telegraph article tears karanka to shreds.

Also claims the unhappy players as Bamford, Downing, ramirez, Negredo and Barragan which seems odd? (The latter 2 not the former 3)

Also claims the unhappy players as Bamford, Downing, ramirez, Negredo and Barragan which seems odd? (The latter 2 not the former 3)

Barragan really surprises me. Negredo is a shock too after his nice tweet about AK but wasn't there a rumour of a falling out at HT at Palace game?

Link?