• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He didn't perform well at QPR despite having millions to spend and bar Spurs and a couple of seasons in his Portsmouth career I don't think you will find too many fans at Southampton with a lot of positive things to say. He tends to walk when the money has gone. Plus Kranjcar is getting a bit too old now :)

Don't he have weird contracts where he makes money from the sales of footballers in/out of the club?

Crooked as they come that man

He didn't perform well at QPR despite having millions to spend and bar Spurs and a couple of seasons in his Portsmouth career I don't think you will find too many fans at Southampton with a lot of positive things to say. He tends to walk when the money has gone. Plus Kranjcar is getting a bit too old now :)

Don't he have weird contracts where he makes money from the sales of footballers in/out of the club?

Crooked as they come that man

I think they were his pet dogs contracts ;). Took full advantage of poor Harry.

Apparently he's been staying at guisbrough hall and another guy is adamant he's taking over.

The same Harry Redknspp who was working for BT Sports as a pundit this evening for the Bournemouth v Swansea game?

I can't stand him, i think he is an arrogant person and we could do much better than him. He is ofcourse very clever because he probably would be aware of the possibility of a nice bonus if he kept us up.

I hope it works out for Agnew but if it does not Chris Colman would be very high on my list of potential managers.

My thoughts are the team will give everything they have for Agnew and if the defensive strengths can be maintained with a more balanced and probing approach to each game we might just turn this season around...glass half full but the team and the manager will be desperately trying to show they have what it takes, the players to play another season in the premier league and the manager who knows he is already under scrutiny because of his position under AK and will be determined to show he can be flexible ...it's the best oppertunity he is ever likely to get.

Redknapp has never got the best out of a crop of players he's inherited. He's always spent millions in bringing in his own, and that is not what we need. Redknapp has succeeded, yes - but never in what we'd need him to do.

He's not the answer in my eyes. Short or long term.

Apparently he's been staying at guisbrough hall and another guy is adamant he's taking over.

The same Harry Redknspp who was working for BT Sports as a pundit this evening for the Bournemouth v Swansea game?

Maybe he brought one of those train or car things up from London.