• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

You never know. Maybe Ramirez has showed up in training and apologized for his unprofessional behavior and really put himself about showing some true grit and determination to prove that he is all in for the rest of the season. I doubt it but it could be true. And let's be honest most players in their sleep could show more fight than downing.

I don't know whether it has been mentioned already but Ramirez seemed to do his warmup on his own again before the match.

There's something clearly not right with him in the dressing room.

I don't know whether it has been mentioned already but Ramirez seemed to do his warmup on his own again before the match.

There's something clearly not right with him in the dressing room.

That was Dael Fry.

Downing has no fight in him he didn't the last time we were in a relegation fight. The problem is he will cause unrest within the camp.

Many forum members questioned at the time his reasons and return to Boro in a negative way it would seem they were correct to do so :-/

I think the unrest as been about for sometime now.

Players have been watching all season whilst other players had been shat on and wondering when its gonna happen to them Downing and Bamford are just the latest in a long line.

On the plus side I see Husband made a rare appearance on the bench today. Some one tell me "Why did he come to The Riverside"? because it certainly was not to play football.

De-roon was again on the pitch I saw.

If ever there was a man grateful that he was born human it is De-roon,lets face it if he was born a horse he would have been dog food by now. What a totally useless waste of space that guy is.

Ok im gonna do something different to last week, im gonna list the positives from today and ignore the negatives to cheer myself up -

- It was the cup (not the league) and we were playing man city so we were the underdogs anyway so were not expected to win.

- Guzan had a decent game aside from him almost gifting them a goal that was ruled offside.

- Barragan was back and got game time, ok he got tourched with the pace of their winger but its a positive.

- Fry did ok i thought did not think anything from today was his fault.

- Leadbitter fought for every ball and was a leader out on the pitch he should play more often even if hes not our most quality player.

- We had more shots today than i was expecting.

- Steve Gibson did not look happy which means something is going to be said or done about that after the game.

- Ben Gibson was as solid as ever blocking man city chances.

Agree with most of this. Not sure why leadbitter was taken off. Should've been clayton in my view.

Some of possitives in the game. On the whole it was better than recent attempts.

Think fischer starting over stuani would have been better but think we started too afraid of them but grew in to it.

I liked the sentimental reasons for his return but I just don't rate him any more, he isn't the same player he was back in Schteve Mac's reign.

He has quality which I can't deny but it is his desire that I question. I really feel this team is unbalanced when stuani is on the left. His marking today was atrocious. I would of preferred Fischer today and stuani on the right. Then bring traore on in the second half

Missed the game today so can't really comment on the performance really. The result was pretty much what I expected so not really too ***d about that either really.

Just seen some bizarre comments from Karanka about the reasons for the omission of Downing and Bamford, and saying Ramirez has shown more fight. Wow.

To be fair, it has been said of Bamford at palace and burnley that he lacks fight amd desire, maybe there is somethimg im it. As for downing, well less said the better

Players have been watching all season whilst other players had been shat on and wondering when its gonna happen to them Downing and Bamford are just the latest in a long line.

On the plus side I see Husband made a rare appearance on the bench today. Some one tell me "Why did he come to The Riverside"? because it certainly was not to play football.

If ever there was a man grateful that he was born human it is De-roon,lets face it if he was born a horse he would have been dog food by now. What a totally useless waste of space that guy is.

I'm not sure you actually believe anything you say

I'm not sure you actually believe anything you say

:D :D

Me to Rich.

I blame it on the  Schizophrenia thats why I have so many opinions.

Ok im gonna do something different to last week, im gonna list the positives from today and ignore the negatives to cheer myself up -

- It was the cup (not the league) and we were playing man city so we were the underdogs anyway so were not expected to win.

- Guzan had a decent game aside from him almost gifting them a goal that was ruled offside.

- Barragan was back and got game time, ok he got tourched with the pace of their winger but its a positive.

- Fry did ok i thought did not think anything from today was his fault.

- Leadbitter fought for every ball and was a leader out on the pitch he should play more often even if hes not our most quality player.

- We had more shots today than i was expecting.

- Steve Gibson did not look happy which means something is going to be said or done about that after the game.

- Ben Gibson was as solid as ever blocking man city chances.

Agree with most of this. Not sure why leadbitter was taken off. Should've been clayton in my view.

Some of possitives in the game. On the whole it was better than recent attempts.

Think fischer starting over stuani would have been better but think we started too afraid of them but grew in to it.

I was at stoke and watched palace on tv, beyond dreadful them performances defiantly unacceptable to the fans that travelled. I think the team including Gaston and Negredo tried today and it was slightly better but due to injuries, tactics and man city been on fire in terms of creating chances (certainly not taking them) we were outclassed. I could have taken today on the chin if it was an isolated performance its the 2 before im still more upset about.