oneBoro Forum

Boro v Man City (FA Cup) Quarter Final 0-2

Playing Ramirez would depend on what he's done in training And I'd guess AK has had a chat and would now know his state of mind. If these aren't good play me instead but if he's had the right response I'd start Ramirez

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing Ramirez would depend on what he's done in training   And I'd guess AK has had a chat and would now know his state of mind.  If these aren't good play me instead but if he's had the right response I'd start Ramirez

Alias "richmfc" - are you actually Stuart Downing?

Playing Ramirez would depend on what he's done in training   And I'd guess AK has had a chat and would now know his state of mind.  If these aren't good play me instead but if he's had the right response I'd start Ramirez

Alias "richmfc" - are you actually Stuart Downing?

No I'm better :)

It has to be Stuani and Traore behind Negredo. Ramirez' head is gone, Downing has retired and Fischer hasn't impressed. If AK wants pressing and hard work I suppose Fischer could challenge Stuani for a start, but Stuani has a knack of scoring in these big games.

No Chambers or Ayala, probably no Friend.

It will basically have to be:

Barragan - Bernardo - Gibson - Fabio

With Fry and possibly Husband on the bench.

Aguero will be cacking his pants.

I'm fairly confident Iheanacho will be starting.

I'm fairly confident Iheanacho will be starting.

I actually agree, given that Aguero played their last two league games, while others were rested.

Im gonna make a bold statement since considering Aguero threat is in his feet not in the air, we should plan Fry and Gibson as the back 2 with Fabio on the right or Barragan if fit and friend/Fabio on the left. I actually believe from what i saw of Fry last season that he is a better cb than Bernardo and Ayala has just lost the will to play for us so id play him over them both.

I Was a bit brief the other day, but I think we might win this one. The one thing that has stayed consistent with the Boro over the years is that often enough on the biggest of games we pull something out of the bag. I really hope we do and that it will be a springboard for survival. Whether you want karanka in or karanka out, he's not going anywhere in the immediate future, so let's get behind them and all push together to try to achieve that. We can still survive, but it's going to take a massive turn around from what we've seen. I'm really hoping that a big confidence boosting scalp sets us on our way. UTB

Not sure why fry is better than Bernardo It's only a few weeks ago that fry couldn't get in Rotherham team now he's good enough to play against Man City