oneBoro Forum
"KM"

Boro v Man Utd 1 ( Yes 1)-3

4-4-2 and we look totally different

This is the exact lineup I wanted to start the game with. We are poor on the ball so let's just have two big guys in there and get the ball in the box for the rest of the season.

Basically yes.

Bet all the people been negative only 10 mins ago have been silenced now... Cmon on boro lets go and get an equaliser

The best thing for me, whatever the result, is we have shown some fight...and a bit of quality.

Gives me hope for the rest of the season.

Bet all the people been negative only 10 mins ago have been silenced now... Cmon on boro lets go and get an equaliser

We've still been pretty terrible for 75mins, and overall have a poor squad, but there are signs it could improve at least

And then we just stop pressing. Nice

God - close again.

Nice move and great work by Negredo to get a shot away, but he only finds the side netting.

I tell you what, lumping it into the box is not for the purists but it's definitely the most dangerous we have looked in ages.

We've still been pretty terrible for 75mins, and overall have a poor squad, but there are signs it could improve at least

The goal really sparked some life into us, we were looking dead and buried before that

4 minutes of stoppage time to play.

And some handbags going on involving a load of players...Gestede grabbed Bailly round the neck for some reason...

• Latest Posts

• Come on boro let's get the 2 win of our 13 game winning stream 😁
    • H Barnsley v Birmingham H Brentford v Rotherham H Bristol City v QPR A Coventry v Derby H Millwall v Blackburn H Norwich v Luton A Preston v Bournemouth H Reading v Sheffield Wed H Stoke v Wycombe D Swansea v Middlesbrough
    • No idea on team today due to possibility of Tav being injured. A free hit really for us. My best guess.             Bettinneli Dijksteel                    Bola          Hall Fry McNair          Howson Saville Kebano.    Bolasie.    NML
    • Funny you should say that, the latest rumours in the papers are that FIFA are wanting to introduce "robot linesman" for the World Cup next year. Not sure how well it would actually function, but linesman are being made gradually obsolete.
    • The sooner VAR is scrapped the better as far as I’m concerned, it’s absolutely ruining the flow of games, players score but have to wait until they are told the goal was allowed and the decisions are all just as contentious as those that used to be given, pre VAR. I hate the new fad for linesmen not flagging offsides, someone is going to get seriously injured playing on, when the flag should have been raised, there is barely any point having referee’s assistants any more.   I can understand the idea of VAR for clear and obvious errors, but that’s not how it’s being used, the remote ref is pretty much doing the on pitch officials jobs for them and don’t get me started on those marginal off side calls. It’s obvious to any one who has played football that the momentum of the forward will cause them to lean towards the goal, whilst conversely the defender will be leaning forwards the other way. Offside should be judged on where players feet are and nothing else and that can be done by the linesman without the need for VAR.