oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ConnorLamb

Middlesbrough U23s 4-1 Blackburn Rovers U23s

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Britt's movement is underrated imo, not Bamford level but decent Grant Hall knows about Britt's movement in the box    qpr boro trim.mp4
    • Well we only had Ramirez for half a season, with a full season of his second half form then thats a different argument.  I think with Britt starting that season rather than Nugent then we wouldn't have got promoted. We went up on goal difference so literally a point less and we don't go up.  In my opinion Britt wouldn't have been suited to play as a lone striker. He couldn't hold the ball up like Kike and his movement and workrate was nowhere near as good as Nugents.  I don't hate him, I just don't think he's suited to play as a lone striker which is the modern way in football. His goal scoring record has always been decent but I expected more from him for what we paid. 
    • That team had balance, width and creativity with a strong spine. Viva la Karanka
    • Come on  -----------------Britt Adomah----Gaston----Downing -------Clayton----Leadbitter Friend---Gibbo---Ayala---Nsue ------------------Dimi ^doesn't get promoted but with Nugent in there it does? Nugent missed sitters and several 1v1s in the back end of the season  We've finished in the play offs with Britt under Pulis and he scored 15 and assisted 2 as opposed to Nugents 8 goals and 8 assists in an automatically promoted team I just don't understand the hate Britt gets on here, only way people will appreciate him as a player is when he leaves the club