oneBoro Forum

Don't give up.......

Yeah, true.  A cautionary tale if ever there was one.

I can't be the only one who thinks that the level of moderators on this site is a bit weird? (And the fact that anyone would actively want to become one)!? :D I honestly don't get it. Maybe I'm just not experienced enough in the world of internet forums.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Yeah, true.  A cautionary tale if ever there was one.

I can't be the only one who thinks that the level of moderators on this site is a bit weird? (And the fact that anyone would actively want to become one)!?  :D  I honestly don't get it. Maybe I'm just not experienced enough in the world of internet forums.

They are all misfits with very few friends in real life, it's all they've got. :D

I've always enjoyed reading the forum more than posting on it (recently anyway) and I do think petty arguments have caused it to go downhill but it's still the best Boro forum out there (not a great deal of competition admittedly).

Respecting that sometimes people will have a different opinion to yourself would go a long way to stopping a lot of the disagreements. Yes debate but when name calling etc starts because someone thinks something that you disagree with you really need to have a look at yourself.

I've always enjoyed reading the forum more than posting on it (recently anyway) and I do think petty arguments have caused it to go downhill but it's still the best Boro forum out there (not a great deal of competition admittedly).

Respecting that sometimes people will have a different opinion to yourself would go a long way to stopping a lot of the disagreements. Yes debate but when name calling etc starts because someone thinks something that you disagree with you really need to have a look at yourself.

ooops

Yeah, the two of you appear to be behind me, Will and people that hardly post on here. I'm not sure exactly what the says :)

That we are #supercool #toocoolforschool

Yeah, the two of you appear to be behind me, Will and people that hardly post on here.  I'm not sure exactly what the says :)

Yeah we all sit at the back of the class, misusing geometry sets and tattooing each other with Quink.

ooops

Not singling anyone out and 90% of posters on here seem like great guys but a few let the site down and end up pushing people out

Yeah, the two of you appear to be behind me, Will and people that hardly post on here.  I'm not sure exactly what the says :)

Yeah we all sit at the back of the class, misusing geometry sets and tattooing each other with Quink.

I don't think I even make the list #rejected :(

I realize my point of view on this matter isn't much, but from my perceptive as an almost active spectator. I have enjoyed viewing this forum on almost a daily basis, loved the banter and the different opinions that always ended up sparking more intrigue into matters. 

It might sound weird but I feel as though I know most of you guys quite well through your various posts. I know, I know ..... just felt I'd share that so I can never speak of it again. All in all I love this forum and the different people on here. Many of the points DS listed are primary reasons why I didn't  even bother with FMTTM once I found OneBoro. So regardless of what happens from now, I would humbly request to be part of the banter. :) 

@Humpty & @Billy Thank You.

Thanks RB and welcome to oneBoro you may notice we tend to abbreviate names after all who wants to call CT Charismatic Talker(or any other use of his user name)

RB sounds right fine. Thanks DS. Oh yeah always found Charismatic Talker quite informative and entertaining, the glue that holds us all together I suppose.

Thanks RB and welcome to oneBoro you may notice we tend to abbreviate names after all who wants to call CT Charismatic Talker(or any other use of his user name)

RB sounds right fine. Thanks DS. Oh yeah always found Charismatic Talker quite informative and entertaining, the glue that holds us all together I suppose.

Come on man, don't let him read that - his head'll get too big.

This is exactly what we need around here, quality new additions to the forum that speak a lot of sense.