oneBoro Forum

Don't give up.......

Thanks RB and welcome to oneBoro you may notice we tend to abbreviate names after all who wants to call CT Charismatic Talker(or any other use of his user name)

RB sounds right fine. Thanks DS. Oh yeah always found Charismatic Talker quite informative and entertaining, the glue that holds us all together I suppose.

This is exactly what we need around here, quality new additions to the forum that speak a lot of sense.

See RB - Look what you've done!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Thanks RB and welcome to oneBoro you may notice we tend to abbreviate names after all who wants to call CT Charismatic Talker(or any other use of his user name)

RB sounds right fine. Thanks DS. Oh yeah always found Charismatic Talker quite informative and entertaining, the glue that holds us all together I suppose.

This is exactly what we need around here, quality new additions to the forum that speak a lot of sense.

Hmmm. I wondered if people liked my posts too... And then realised that most people have me on their ignore list, so no one sees them anyway.

Hmmm. I wondered if people liked my posts too... And then realised that most people have me on their ignore list, so no one sees them anyway.

^^^ This.

End up talking to myself most of the time!

Alex you are a popular member but seems your thoughts might not be so popular, after all your favourite gripe is about over policing ha ha. We met and you are a sound bloke perhaps only post when CT and Will are off line !!!

There are  a LOT of mods for the size of forum too.

We increase as and when needed due to circumstances pertaining to what is going on in their own personal lives and we do need a certain amount on here who members can just respect and not question everything that comes on.

Matt your name has been mentioned in the past as a Mod so has Red Rocket, so has CT believe it or not, Boroinbishop and I was all for appointing Stubbzy but due to his work situation he was not on the forum often enough, Will has been considered but there are many on here that I know would not want that chance, so there you go I have tried my best to find a balanced team

I'd like to object to KM ever becoming a mod.

Why?

We take OneBoro from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. OneBoro is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please...This great forum... it will endure. OneBoro will survive!

There are  a LOT of mods for the size of forum too.

We increase as and when needed due to circumstances pertaining to what is going on in their own personal lives and we do need a certain amount on here who members can just respect and not question everything that comes on.

Matt your name has been mentioned in the past as a Mod so has Red Rocket, so has CT believe it or not, Boroinbishop and I was all for appointing Stubbzy but due to his work situation he was not on the forum often enough, Will has been considered but there are many on here that I know would not want that chance, so there you go I have tried my best to find a balanced team

I'd like to object to KM ever becoming a mod.

Why?

We take OneBoro from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. OneBoro is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please...This great forum... it will endure. OneBoro will survive!

30 minutes until KM makes a contradictory mod loving post.

You're only allowed 1 user account, CT!

Alex you are a popular member but seems your thoughts might not be so popular, after all your favourite gripe is about over policing ha ha. We met and you are a sound bloke perhaps only post when CT and Will are off line !!!

I like Betamax's posts :(

I must say always loved reading your thoughts Betamax,  cause at the root of it you were only looking for solutions like the rest of us. Even though you sometimes took the unpopular route. I reckon we all have a little Betamax in all of us.

@CT - I am Bloody Honored mate....:D

I must say always loved reading your thoughts Betamax,  cause at the root of it you were only looking for solutions like the rest of us. Even though you sometimes took the unpopular route. I reckon we all have a little Betamax in all of us.

@CT - I am Bloody Honored mate....:D

Speak for yourself, I didn't consent to having any part of Betamax in me.

Well that's a thought to put me off my tea :P

Hmmm, my recent gripe appears to be about over policing... but only because it's cropped up. It's not that big a deal.

(There do seem to be a lot of moderators on here though, given the size of the site)!

I like CT and Will's posts. I said so yesterday... and I wasn't even lying.