• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really hoped Gestede would play so that is a shame. Might be a difficult day with Bernardo and Barragan at the back.

Well done Agnew for abandoning the three holding midfielders tactic though.

Does anyone not feel Gestede deserved a start for scoring our first goal from open play since before like Christmas or something? Other than that I feel his hold up play seems to be better than Negredo's from what I've seen and he wins way more headers.

Change in formation is positive, only putting one striker on the bench unless hes willing to try Stuani as a striker is a bad thing. Not playing Gestede instead of Negredo i think is wrong considering hes more in form and we look more a threat under him. I also think that we could have played a 4,4,2 but im willing to give it a chance considering we are not playing the failed 4,5,1 formation. Cmon on Boro got to win today

Gestede might not be fully fit? He wasn't against Man Utd and we clearly just threw him on in desperation.

Not sure three midfielders are needed on the bench mind.

Good to see the 4231 back. I think Aitor got a bit obsessed with 433 after its successes against Man City and ***nal. It has its place, but Swansea is not that place! The players are more used to 4231 than 442 as well.

I would have liked to see Gestede playing. Hes looked better than negredo when playing recently. Would have been nice to see bamford on the bench as well.

Feeling confident. Up the Boro!