oneBoro Forum

Boro v Swansea City (a) 0-0

If you showed me that chance and paused it as Rudy headed it, I would've bet everything I own on that going into the back of the net. How?

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So sick of Barragan, how hard can it be to throw it properly?

Unbelievable ball from Negredo there

I'm sick of a lot of these players, the halfwits that signed them and the Chairman that seems to be more interested in friendships than doing what's right for the club.

Not a big fan of many of our players, but Barragan and Espinosa take it to another level.

Not sure Gibbo can be criticised for too much though, it's the structure below him that's rotten. All Gibbo did wrong was wait too long to pull the trigger on AK, but even then AK hid his inevitable failure well for half a season.

Think that's about that. Given the fixtures, the lack of confidence/threat and form of those around us, I can't see any way out of this. Next two are both must win - which means scoring twice (minimum)... apart from the chance at the end we looked about as dangerous as Mary Berry on morphine.

If you showed me that chance and paused it as Rudy headed it, I would've bet everything I own on that going into the back of the net. How?

Mate, i think everyone here would have too. I think we were all about to go mental and celebrate a smash n' grab.

Could not believe it went wide. :(

Feels like pretty much everyone involved or associated with the club has given up.

Felt like we were already relegated after that pathetic January window anyway.

I'm sick of a lot of these players, the halfwits that signed them and the Chairman that seems to be more interested in friendships than doing what's right for the club.

Not a big fan of many of our players, but Barragan and Espinosa take it to another level.

Not sure Gibbo can be criticised for too much though, it's the structure below him that's rotten. All Gibbo did wrong was wait too long to pull the trigger on AK, but even then AK hid his inevitable failure well for half a season.

And immediately instate Steve Agnew because he knows him and is a good person, rather than conduct a proper search for a coach/manager that may actually keep us up.

Can anyone remember a worse Middlesbrough team than this to watch, I am struggling to think of one, even Strachan,s tartan army had a bit of fight about them at times. Time to accept the inevitable and plan for next season, it is pointless now playing half this team as they will not drop down with us, time to just start planning the next campaign. A word for Gibson to-day, a light in a fog of mediocrity, he never put a foot wrong, unlike Bernardo who quite frankly just looks lost at this level.

we need to win both hull and burnley games now or its curtains. still in with a chance, we did well to get a point here, really tense difficult game that.

Lets be honest, would you put money on the BORO?

Gibbo set up the structure below him, every single bit of it. Of course he can be blamed.

Every single person who has had an influence on this season at the club should be utterly ashamed. Look a Hull, we were comfortably better than them last year and earlier this year, they're now 4 points ahead of us and actually have a chance of staying up. Shambles. Complete and utter ***ing shambles.

Can anyone remember a worse Middlesbrough team than this to watch, I am struggling to think of one, even Strachan,s tartan army had a bit of fight about them at times. Time to accept the inevitable and plan for next season, it is pointless now playing half this team as they will not drop down with us, time to just start planning the next campaign. A word for Gibson to-day, a light in a fog of mediocrity, he never put a foot wrong, unlike Bernardo who quite frankly just looks lost at this level.

I think we might actually be a worse side than the last one that went down and I honestly don't know how that can be the case.

Mate, i think everyone here would have too. I think we were all about to go mental and celebrate a smash n' grab.

Could not believe it went wide. :(

I was up celebrating :(

At 60 years old, NO I cannot