oneBoro Forum

Boro v Swansea City (a) 0-0

Tomorrow definitely is the biggest game of the season, even a draw isn't going to be good enough.

We're going to find out how much bottle and fight our players have got, plenty of positive talk gone on in the last 2 weeks, time to walk the walk no excuses.

I'm going for a 2-1 win.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No win tomorrow and all that is left is trying to stay above Sunderland, so that at least we can say we did not come bottom. A sad end that would be to a season we were all looking so forward to.

I think 6 or 7 points from the next three games gives us a shot. 6 points might be ok as long as the defeat is to Burnley rather than one of the other two. If we drop points against Hull or Swansea then ideally we'd want to beat Burnley to try and make up for it. Anything less than that and we could be done with the fixtures we have remaining. I think if we fail to win at least one of the next two then that's probably it and to be honest I think that's the most likely outcome. It wouldn't surprise me if we failed to win a game this coming week especially if we get off to a bad start with the game tomorrow.

If we're to lose in the next 3 games, it simply has to be against Burnley. Anything else and we can start planning for the championship.

Let's hope the players feel the same and leave absolutely every last drop of effort they have on the pitch tomorrow.

I'm still confident. We couldn't ask for a much better three game run. We gave Swansea a good tonking earlier in the season and we'll do it again tomorrow. 2-0 boro. Bamford and gestede to score

As I mentioned about the ten gam mini league before we will probably need to score first in every game and probably score a minimum of 2 or maybe 3 goals in each game we play.

Ok a 1-0 smash and grab against the big boys will be fine as well but we are the only team that has not put out a surprise result

We are looking at this as lose and we are down....Swansea might be looking at this as win and theres only 1 relegation place left. I have absolutely no idea how tomorrow is going to pan out but first and foremost I hope we dont bottle it. If we go down I want us to go down fighting

As normal I expect the 1st 5 minutes tomorrow to show how we are going to do. Start quick and with intent and I think we will have a chance.

It's win or bust and I hope the players and coaches realise it. Everyone should be totally at it in including us fans here to back the lads.