• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not much has changed. Still no movement. Managed to turn an attacking break into defending like usual.

Let's be honest.  The football has well and truly been coached out of this group.

Not much has changed. Still no movement. Managed to turn an attacking break into defending like usual.

100%.

I can't stand the way that we break reasonably well all the way in to the attacking third of the pitch, or the edge of the oppo box...... and then put a foot on it, and pass it all the way back in to our own half. It's infuriating.

What a great ball in that was by Gylfi. Can't give them many opportunities like that

Yeah. Sigurdsson is quality. We should buy him when Swansea go down.

Won't be any good though if we have no-one in the box to get on the end of his crosses. :(

Yep. Just as bad as we were a month ago. We have to win this yet we are just trying to grind out a 0-0. At least we are going 4-4-2 now.

What a great ball in that was by Gylfi. Can't give them many opportunities like that

Yeah. Sigurdsson is quality. We should buy him when Swansea go down.

That's a top idea. Do you fancy a job at the Boro? I mean you can't be worse than our current recruitment staff!! :D

Mate.... I fancy that more than you realise. Trouble is I don't have my coaching badges or any managerial experience. While Gibbo has a track record of giving new managers a go, I think I'd be a step too far.

100%.

I can't stand the way that we break reasonably well all the way in to the attacking third of the pitch, or the edge of the oppo box...... and then put a foot on it, and pass it all the way back in to our own half. It's infuriating.

Ah, you've noticed it too?

its something I've been harping on about for a while. We start off well, get into positions to create goalscoring chances....and then just stop for no apparent reason.

Does my head in too. :@

Gaston off, Gestede on...

Yep. Just as bad as we were a month ago. We have to win this yet we are just trying to grind out a 0-0. At least we are going 4-4-2 now.

I really don't think we are. You don't have to try and attack with every touch of the ball to be trying to win. It's the 40th minute away from home in a tight game, what do you want, unwavering and constant attacks? We've looked alright, lots of time in this game yet.