oneBoro Forum
Borodane

Boro v Swansea City (a) 0-0

I give up..... Roll on next season. Looking forward to Brentford away on a Tuesday night! !!!

Guest Changing Times

That's all you're in the ***ing team for you useless ***.

So sick of Barragan, how hard can it be to throw it properly?

Unbelievable ball from Negredo there

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

FFS!

Negredo with a pinpoint cross to Gestede.

Gestede unchallenged manages to head it wide...easily Boro's best chance of the game goes begging!

Negredo ***. Said it before and stand by it.

Would have been a hell of a smash and grab if we'd scored there!

• Latest Posts

• The new work permit rules will make it harder to sign European players but it will now be easier to sign players from outside the EU.
    • That's really sad. I think for the forseeable future we can't really buy top-level proven championship players. So we have to rely on international and young unproven players. I was a little bit worried last season when our new signing like Bola, Dijkstell and Browne did not deliever. I'm much more positive about the future this season, I think we have a solid squad now. If we do some smart transfers next season can be great.
    • Coulson has been well and truly frozen out since he gave that penalty away and I have a feeling Spence will be getting the stick after not tracking his man for the Blackburn goal. 
    • Yep. He locked on to targets or made decisions and then stuck with them a few times. The earlier drive where he threw it 3 straight times to Adams. Never even looked at another route and on the third down (where Adams comes down OOB) Lazard is wide open on a shallow cross with no one even in the vicinity to walk it in. Also the free play he had on the offsides where he threw it up to Daphney, I know he was getting pressured but over the other side of the field is Adams in an ocean of space with a free run to the end zone and Rodgers doesn't see it. Bit salty but if Allen missed a wide open TD opportunity like that he'd get slated for weeks.  Not accustomed to seeing Rodgers miss stuff like that.
    • I thought he'd been out more than that, maybe it's because it's more obvious when he's not playing that it stands out so much. Anyway, the point still stands, when he's substituted off he's not replaced with Roberts generally - it's not a one or the other situation and hasn't been all season.