oneBoro Forum

Boro v Swansea City (a) 0-0

Negredo ***. Said it before and stand by it.

That's a strange reaction to an absolutely pin point cross on a *** plate to his striking partner

Heh. Thats what I thought.

Maybe Jimmy got confused and meant Gestede?

Haha! It was after the *** first touch he did just before it. But then he put in that worldie cross just as I pressed send :)

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know it's a Sunday rather than a Saturday but are we allowed a bit of doom and gloom now? I thought I'd better check.

So sick of Barragan, how hard can it be to throw it properly?

Unbelievable ball from Negredo there

I'm sick of a lot of these players, the halfwits that signed them and the Chairman that seems to be more interested in friendships than doing what's right for the club.

Not a big fan of many of our players, but Barragan and Espinosa take it to another level.

Not sure Gibbo can be criticised for too much though, it's the structure below him that's rotten. All Gibbo did wrong was wait too long to pull the trigger on AK, but even then AK hid his inevitable failure well for half a season.

And immediately instate Steve Agnew because he knows him and is a good person, rather than conduct a proper search for a coach/manager that may actually keep us up.

I can see Agnew getting the job full-time and Gibson scaling back on the investment in the transfer market. I imagine he'll get the same sort of budget as Mowbray did. 

We had our chance under Karanka in the Premier League and blew it, spending a lot of money on extremely average to poor players. Now we'll have to slowly rebuild again.

we need to win both hull and burnley games now or its curtains. still in with a chance, we did well to get a point here, really tense difficult game that.

Thats a very strange appraisal. How did you come to that conclusion?

If we couldn't beat the worst defence in the league, we aren't going to fare any better against either Hull or Burnley. Fully expect those to be much the same as this game.

As for today, we looked good for about 20 minutes in the first half, then reverted to our usual headless chicken / boring defensive style. It was largely only tense and difficult because we made it that way and allowed Swansea to boss the game for long periods.

I know it's a Sunday rather than a Saturday but are we allowed a bit of doom and gloom now? I thought I'd better check.

Only if you've renewed your season ticket for next year ;)

Do we still have a Steve Agnew fan club? We looked just as bad as we did under Aitor Karanka. We need to get rid off him in the summer too. He's not the answer, not this season and not next season.

Can anyone remember a worse Middlesbrough team than this to watch, I am struggling to think of one, even Strachan,s tartan army had a bit of fight about them at times. Time to accept the inevitable and plan for next season, it is pointless now playing half this team as they will not drop down with us, time to just start planning the next campaign. A word for Gibson to-day, a light in a fog of mediocrity, he never put a foot wrong, unlike Bernardo who quite frankly just looks lost at this level.

I think we might actually be a worse side than the last one that went down and I honestly don't know how that can be the case.

That team could at least get a few shots on target, this lot make them look like world beaters, we even have a full back who cannot take a throw in !

I know it's a Sunday rather than a Saturday but are we allowed a bit of doom and gloom now?  I thought I'd better check.

Only if you've renewed your season ticket for next year ;)

I'm waiting to see what league we're in first as I'm only interested in seeing us play against Chelsea and that lot.

I know it's a Sunday rather than a Saturday but are we allowed a bit of doom and gloom now?  I thought I'd better check.

No no no!

Only positive, optimistic posts allowed on the Sabbath. Otherwise you get sent to the vicar's office for ritual punishment.  :P

Do we still have a Steve Agnew fan club? We looked just as bad as we did under Aitor Karanka. We need to get rid off him in the summer too. He's not the answer, not this season and not next season.

Never was a fan club.. just people willing to give him a chance.

And immediately instate Steve Agnew because he knows him and is a good person, rather than conduct a proper search for a coach/manager that may actually keep us up.

Admittedly that also looks like a poor choice right now.

Gibbo set up the structure below him, every single bit of it. Of course he can be blamed.

Every single person who has had an influence on this season at the club should be utterly ashamed. Look a Hull, we were comfortably better than them last year and earlier this year, they're now 4 points ahead of us and actually have a chance of staying up. Shambles. Complete and utter *** shambles.

I suppose that is a fair charge.

It's rather depressing that Hull, who some of us probably laughed at the start of the season for their thin squad, are doing better than us in all aspects except defending.

With Karankas  80 page dossiers and taking micro management to a whole new level it's like our players can't actually think for themselves anymore

I believe you took it upon yourself to blame the manager AK after our struggle for results. without taking stock that the players were lacking

I resided to relegation a few weeks ago, even when AK was still in charge so yes I do put a large proportion of the blame at his feet. But I have also said we have a squad of very few premier league players and far to many championship ones

I just really want this season to finish but I know for a fact I'll be there next season raring to go full of optimism once again