oneBoro Forum

Boro v Swansea City (a) 0-0

Beck was alright to be fair. You can't lump him in with some of the players we've had more recently like Kitson, Ogbeche, Main etc.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I congratulate myself on making the best decision of the day and going to bed at half time.

Really Boro have no fight left and unless this caretaker manager of ours as some magic ingredience to sprinkle over the team it is only gonna get worse (thats if it can after this dross game)

After 45 mins I got sick of watching Valdes flip flapping about in goal behaving like a seal in a zoo with a ball. Barragan Bernardo/Fabio totally a waste of space for 45 mins.

Clayton DeRoon Downing and Traore all jokers in midfield. Ramirez should never have had his name on the team sheet at all,whilst Negrado is just looking worse with every game. Gestede at least won a few headers before halftime but by then the rest of the Boro players had given up moving forward to support.

That was only 45mins.

Now you know why I decided to go to bed.

By the way if there are any morons out there that think any part of this game showed promise then please keep it to your frigging selves.

Official, Negrado is the worst striker I've ever seen in a boro shirt, sooner the season comes to an end up or down the quicker we get him on a plane and away, still glad I renewed me season tickets coz "we'll support you ever more", UTB!!!!

You only just started supporting us or something?

40 year you f**cking tool, you'll be one of the pr!cks who says it's been down to service and having no one around him are you.

Well, well, well, aren't you Billy Big ***.  :rolleyes: 

40 years? And out of all the strikers in those 40 years, you pick the 1 in 3 striker with a 1 in 2 international strike rate, a European Championship winners medal, PL winner and winner of two domestic cups?

It seems 40 years of supporting Middlesbrough has reduced your intelligence...

Pmsl all the players you've mentioned at least didn't have a touch like a wall, we're mobile and sometimes made the onion bag ripple

Negredo is a quality player in a poor team, we've had some ***ing dreadful strikers over the last few years. I'd go as far as to say Negredo is the best striker we've had in years

Pmsl all the players you've mentioned at least didn't have a touch like a wall, we're mobile and sometimes made the onion bag ripple

Negredo is a quality player in a poor team, we've had some *** dreadful strikers over the last few years. I'd go as far as to say Negredo is the best striker we've had in years

Regardless of playing in a poor team or not, quality will always show, what qualities did he show today apart from a flick with the outside of the boot his touch was embarrassing (not only today) his work rate is zilch take his penalties away this season goals are just as sh!t

Negredo is a quality player in a poor team, we've had some *** dreadful strikers over the last few years. I'd go as far as to say Negredo is the best striker we've had in years

Regardless of playing in a poor team or not,  quality will always show, what qualities did he show today apart from a flick with the outside of the boot his touch was embarrassing (not only today) his work rate is zilch take his penalties away this season goals are just as sh!t

Penalty. Only one of his 6 goals in the league was a penalty.

For the worst striker we've ever had, he's scored or assisted more than half of the goals we have this season. :P

That's probably still less than all the other strikers then ;)

Do we still have a Steve Agnew fan club? We looked just as bad as we did under Aitor Karanka. We need to get rid off him in the summer too. He's not the answer, not this season and not next season.

Taken another *** in your cornflakes, has he?

Are you seriously defending him again? He's a *** con. He calls himself an attacking coach and we failed to register a single shot on target against the worst defence in the league. Should have just kept hold of Karanka.

Should have just kept hold of Karanka :D

Regardless of playing in a poor team or not,  quality will always show, what qualities did he show today apart from a flick with the outside of the boot his touch was embarrassing (not only today) his work rate is zilch take his penalties away this season goals are just as sh!t

Penalty. Only one of his 6 goals in the league was a penalty.

My apologies I forgot he snatched the ball out of someone's hands against that good side Oxford, he was so desperate to score against

Do we still have a Steve Agnew fan club? We looked just as bad as we did under Aitor Karanka. We need to get rid off him in the summer too. He's not the answer, not this season and not next season.

Are you seriously defending him again? He's a *** con. He calls himself an attacking coach and we failed to register a single shot on target against the worst defence in the league. Should have just kept hold of Karanka.

At least we know we would have had a fighting chance of coming straight back up next season. Steve Agnew won't last until Christmas if he gets the job.

At least we know we would have had a fighting chance of coming straight back up next season. Steve Agnew won't last until Christmas if he gets the job.

It's gonna be a big problem for sure when you look at the players we will lose, it's almost a total rebuild.. Gibson sold valdes will go ramirez will be gone negrado gone Yayy and could well be another 1 or 2 gone