• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could really do with Chambers back.

This. Ayala is better than Bernardo but Chambers has been streets ahead of both and not too far off Gibbo.

If Friend isn't fit then that would be my team too diggerlad. Maybe Downing for Ramirez as he should be a better fit for the wing because of his crossing. But if Ramriez has recieved a new lease of life after AKs departure he is a much better individual and has a lot more pace.

I'm certain that Downing will start under Agnew, especially now that Woodgate is back in the fold. I imagine that Leadbitter will be picked too.

Good shout, if that was the case then I can see Downing instead of Adama... Swansea concede a hell a lot of goals from Wing play, would like to see us get at them with pace and put numerous crosses into the box.

Let's just hope Agnew doesn't play with 4-3-2-1 and set up defensively, hoping to nick it 1-0.

It would contradict everything we have read about Agnews philosophy over the past two weeks!!

I'm certain that Downing will start under Agnew, especially now that Woodgate is back in the fold. I imagine that Leadbitter will be picked too.

Downing will. I think Agnew will see the same limitations in Leadbitter as many of us do. 

If we play 3 in the middle, he will be one of them. If we play two, I can't see him being one.

Going to change this to a proper MD thread, seeing as the game is 48 hours away and we don't have one.

If one does get created, we'll just merge them later.