• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Too soon :(

To be honest, I disagree mate - putting my club loyaty aside, think it's the right time for him

I was talking about the Karanka comment :P

Believe me I am not a Karanka fan. Just like I forgave Strachen for everything cause once SG said he left without taking a cent, I couldnt fault the gesture at the end he knew he buggered up and put up his hands. SG said something similar with AK, he knew he was the problem and had to leave to help boro, I believe SG when he says it was mutual hence I hold no grudges. Good luck to the guy. I am content with whoever SG appoints..... managers come and go, SG and Boro remain constant. :D

If I was asked what was the one positive thing about this season so far,that would be easy for me its Ben Gibson, he's been absolutely superb.

And Fabio

Go on then Fabio as well, been an excellent signing.

fabio has had as many bad games as he had had good games.

gibbo has been consistently the best part of this boro prem team, hes about 10 levels ahead of fabio interms of being a positive of 2016/2017

If I was asked what was the one positive thing about this season so far,that would be easy for me its Ben Gibson, he's been absolutely superb.

And Fabio

gibbo has been consistently the best part of this boro prem team, hes about 10 levels ahead of fabio interms of being a positive of 2016/2017

Just stamp all over their opinions with yours and present it as a fact, never before.

I think that's what people are getting fed up with. Why not frame your post as opinion?

And Fabio

Just stamp all over their opinions with yours and present it as a fact, never before.

I think that's what people are getting fed up with. Why not frame your post as opinion?

Cmon Billy. NB is just putting his opinion across. (Wrong though it is :P)I don't see how's he is stamping on Rich or Riochs opinion.

Your whining little snipe is what people are getting fed up with. Well me anyway I would've much preferred it if you said why you Agreed or disagreed with it

Personally I think NB is way off the mark regarding Fabio. He's looked energetic, forward thinking and composed on the ball. He wins headers he has no right too (except the Fellani goal :() added to the fact he plays in different positions is a attacking threat and one of the few LB's in the championship who had enough self belief that he was good enough to dislodge Friend.

I would certainly put him in the 'positives ' column for this season

BBC quoting Boro sources as saying Gibson valued at £25 million, with all the top six clubs in the hunt to sign him in the summer. That seems an awfully low estimate of his worth in this inflated market place given the fee paid for Stones, £35 would be nearer the mark for me.

BBC quoting Boro sources as saying Gibson valued at £25 million, with all the top six clubs in the hunt to sign him in the summer. That seems an awfully low estimate of his worth in this inflated market place given the fee paid for Stones, £35 would be nearer the mark for me.

Bidding war may get us there.

Would like him to go to Liverpool.

Bidding war may get us there.

Would like him to go to Liverpool.

Would like him to go to Chelsea. They'll need a CB in the summer and I think he'd thrive under Conte

I think he'd just actually get game time at Liverpool, him and Matip could be quality and they're desperate for a new defence.

Ideally, we'll stay up and he'll stay :P

And Fabio

Cmon Billy. NB is just putting his opinion across. (Wrong though it is :P)I don't see how's he is stamping on Rich or Riochs opinion.

Your whining little snipe is what people are getting fed up with. Well me anyway I would've much preferred it if you said why you Agreed or disagreed with it

Personally I think NB is way off the mark regarding Fabio. He's looked energetic, forward thinking and composed on the ball. He wins headers he has no right too (except the Fellani goal :() added to the fact he plays in different positions is a attacking threat and one of the few LB's in the championship who had enough self belief that he was good enough to dislodge Friend.

I would certainly put him in the 'positives ' column for this season

I don't have an opinion omit either way, that's not why I posted that comment. It's just that following the discussions on here over the last couple of days, people's main gripe has been that they are scared to post an opinion in case it gets stamped on.

That's exactly what NB did and now you are defending him. Rather than NB saying something like ...well in my opinion I think Fabio hasn't been that great, he presented his opinion aggressively. Personally I've no qualms with that, but some have and they are the people who've stopped posting.

As a mod, do you really thing that you should be using comments like whining little snipe? Grow up.

Aitor's tweet to Ben Gibson yesterday broke my heart. Ben Gibson's rise under AK was remarkable, Aitor needs to take a lot of credit for that.

And Fabio

Fabio's been an excellent signing and he has had nowhere near has many bad games as you are suggesting, don't know which games your on about.

IMO he's a better defender than Friend, and I've always been a Friend fan.

Gibson is the stand out, but Fabio's been a steal for approx £2mill he's had a good season.