• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

never in my whole life did i ever think id say this but......

i dont care anymore.....

that is, as far as this season is concerned and regarding trying to magic up some set of players and formation to win a game.  Im all out of  suggestions given where weve been, we are and what weve got and what they,re  producing.

i dont care anymore.....

that is, as far as this season is concerned and regarding trying to magic up some set of players and formation to win a game.  Im all out of  suggestions given where weve been, we are and what weve got and what they,re  producing.

I sort of agree. Doesn't matter what formation we play and if anyone thinks bamford and co will make a difference then maybe I'm watching the wrong thing

We just need the 11 on the pitch to play with freedom and confidence...and at the moment I just can't see it happening

I know I have been a fully signed up member of the negative nelly Boro association but let's not quite give up on the lads at the moment.

My only irk in recent events was the appointment of SA because it seems he has been too long in the AK master plan and the team needed a fresh face to be in charge for at least the last 10 games

Regarding Traroe the only thing I keep harping about is that why has he not yet got into the position of being either fouled on the edge of the p/a or indeed been fouled inside the p/box. He has the speed certainly close ball control frightens defenders surely if he got to the inner p/box area he will draw a foul or at least take a shot which could rebound any where if close to the keeper, indeed he should be getting goals as well. Or the same thing could be said of not always going for the bye line but to encourage him to cut inside as much as possible if it is a better option

Does anyone else sort of agree with me on this matter?

The issue is where he's given the ball.

He rarely gets it high up the field, the runs you see are usually from picking it up in our own half and getting us 50 yards further up.

For some reason, when the ball gets higher up the field, we try to pass it back to Valdes rather than Traore :P

Traore , for all he is exciting to watch with those rapid bursts of dribbles  doesnt seem to have  a particular destination in mind  maybe he could be  taught to head towards the box  but we might have to fit him with blinkers  .  alternatively  we maybe need to train the other so called attaacking  players to  maybe try to make their way  towards the box with the ball more often then we wouldnt be  concentrating on a  raw youngsters  misgivings as much.

I said at half time in the Swansea game that we need to forget about trying to out-football teams, because we ain't going to do it. Just get Gestede and Negredo up top, Downing and Traore on the wings and go complete route one. Bully teams, get physical with them and get in their faces.

Fabio being out is a wound. I want to see Husband or Friend there. If we have Barragan and Gibson/Chambers as our fullbacks I might let the Mrs watch what she wants.

Agree about Traores lack of contribution and I have been critical of him but I will say he is improving. People are laying into Barkley (not knowing when to do things at the right time) and he is 3 years Traores senior (I think). Think he needs to work on is attacking positional sense and his willingness to pass and he will be more valueable to us.

With regards to players like Husband, Bamford and Fischer...maybe the fact they arent first team regulars will give them more motivation to show what they can do and cement their place for the run in. They also havent been in the team for the losses so wont have had their confidence shot by missed chances, tireless runnig for 0 points etc

i dont care anymore.....

I sort of agree.  Doesn't matter what formation we play and if anyone thinks bamford and co will make a difference then maybe I'm watching the wrong thing

We just need the 11 on the pitch to play with freedom and confidence...and at the moment I just can't see it happening

I totally agree, Hull have a good recent home record, we've won away once all season, the players that we have just don't have enough premier league experience, it's really not worth getting excited about tomorrow's match. This season has been awful, one of the worst I can remember.

-------------------- Valdes --------------------

Barragan - Ayala - Gibson - Husband

Traore - de Roon - Clayton - Downing

----------Gestede - Negredo ------------

This aint a time to be pretty . We need to get the ball to Gestede and Negredo as quick as possible. Gestede needs to play for his aerial threat , hopefully he has got the miss out of his system.

I just can't be done with the doom and gloom whilst there are 27 points to play for so I will continue on my merry path of the tinted pink variety for now.

3-1 to the Mighty Reds..........A man can dream!

Regarding Traroe the only thing I keep harping about is that why has he not yet got into the position of being either fouled on the edge of the p/a or indeed been fouled inside the p/box. He has the speed certainly close ball control frightens defenders surely if he got to the inner p/box area he will draw a foul or at least take a shot which could rebound any where if close to the keeper, indeed he should be getting goals as well. Or the same thing could be said of not always going for the bye line but to encourage him to cut inside as much as possible if it is a better option

Does anyone else sort of agree with me on this matter?

Yes see my post earlier, he should be relieved of any defensive duties and just play up the field.

When he comes back he gets the ball deep in our half and has to dribble up the pitch, he should be getting the ball near the penalty area and he can do what he did against Swansea take on the last defender and shoot. 

It's so frustrating - don't the coaching staff see what we all do?

I'd be half tempted to go with Gestede and Bamford up top or Gestede and Stuani. I don't think Gestede and Negredo make a good partnership. I'd also drop the pretence of us trying to play any football because we're lousy at it for the most part. I'd probably go 4-2-4.

I'd be half tempted to go with Gestede and Bamford up top or Gestede and Stuani.  I don't think Gestede and Negredo make a good partnership.  I'd also drop the pretence of us trying to play any football because we're lousy at it for the most part.  I'd probably go 4-2-4.

Get your own ideas :@