• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget that this is as much a must win game for Hull too. We can't afford to lose a goal in the first 15 minutes which seems to have been a recent problem and we also need to try and create.

I think it'll be a horrible game with both sides scared to lose and may well mirror the Swansea game on Sunday - will be one for cool heads on the pitch and can see a red card or 2.

I have no idea what went wrong this season but to have won just 4 league games and scored so few goals, someone at the club needs to start to explain to us what the thinking was. For example, to spend £6M on Bamford in January when we were already heading towards the cliff edge and then to not play him is just plain crazy.

I think it was clear for a long time that karanka may not have have the right temperament to be a manager and clearly made decisions about players  which were personal and not in the interest of the football club - this should never have been allowed to happen.

For all Steve Gibson has given to the club, it was almost negligence to have let things go sour for so long. Had he looked for a new manager at the end of January then things may have turned out different. Agnew is, unfortunately copying many of AK's mistakes so far.

That is a misconception we have lost games in the first 15 because we have too afraid of losing the games when we kick off. When we have nothing to lose because we are behind we actually do ok, so if we tell the players to go for it and what will be will be, we will do alot better than sitting in our shells all game or until we concede afraid to come out. I wanna see some balls tomorrow us trying to pore players forward when we get the ball in their half lets go and get the first goal, get them tails wagging and heap pressure on Hull.

Don't forget that this is as much a must win game for Hull too. We can't afford to lose a goal in the first 15 minutes which seems to have been a recent problem and we also need to try and create.

I think it'll be a horrible game with both sides scared to lose and may well mirror the Swansea game on Sunday - will be one for cool heads on the pitch and can see a red card or 2.

I have no idea what went wrong this season but to have won just 4 league games and scored so few goals, someone at the club needs to start to explain to us what the thinking was. For example, to spend £6M on Bamford in January when we were already heading towards the cliff edge and then to not play him is just plain crazy.

I think it was clear for a long time that karanka may not have have the right temperament to be a manager and clearly made decisions about players  which were personal and not in the interest of the football club - this should never have been allowed to happen.

For all Steve Gibson has given to the club, it was almost negligence to have let things go sour for so long. Had he looked for a new manager at the end of January then things may have turned out different. Agnew is, unfortunately copying many of AK's mistakes so far.

That is a misconception we have lost games in the first 15 because we have too afraid of losing the games when we kick off. When we have nothing to lose because we are behind we actually do ok, so if we tell the players to go for it and what will be will be, we will do alot better than sitting in our shells all game or until we concede afraid to come out. I wanna see some balls tomorrow us trying to pore players forward when we get the ball in their half lets go and get the first goal, get them tails wagging and heap pressure on Hull.

In many recent games we've conceded early on and it's killed us. If we go out gung ho tomorrow we'll likely do the same and we'll just lie down and die. We need to have cool heads and a considered approach. Don't forget the pressure is on Hull at home to win more than it is on us. Let them blow themselves out early on ( and they will know about our fragile defence early on and will go all out) and then pick them off.

Agnew has to be positive with his team choice and not leave Negredo isolated. He needs to go with 2 up front and make Hull defend from the outset.

Anyone else stupid enough to be going tonight know of any decent parking spots?

last couple of times I've been I've parked in the huge carpark that's next to the stadium, It's big enough to not get full, especially with their 18k crowds. Not the club's official one at the ground, it's off Walton Street opposite the New Walton Club, I think it costs about £4/5.