oneBoro Forum

I can't condone the use of wing backs in any scenario. I feel a little bit sick every time someone mentions them.

Your not allowed multiple accounts...guys in charge either cancel this or the prowler account

Rich, you've met me, you know I exist, prowler on the other hand...... He's supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody ever believed he was real. Nobody ever knew him or saw anybody that ever worked directly for him. But to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze. You never knew; that was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Or.................you are the common face ...........prowler is your alter ego....... I always thought you had multiple personalities .........do you have a limp.......sometimes !!!!!!

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

GAME DAY!!

COME ON BORO!

This game is massive. I think we HAVE to win today, and both Hull and Swansea have to lose.

If not.... I might me defecting to the "We're Down" thread....it'll pretty much be 'Sayonara'!

Right. optimism time. Burnley are by far the worst away team in the league. We have 13 points at home compared to their 3 points away (all draws). Hull have a very tricky away game and swansea's could go either way.

4-2 Boro. Daniel Ayala to get all 6 goals.

If it isn't already over a defeat today would really end any chance we have, however a win combined with Swansea and hull losing then you just never know...

Saying that if ever there was a game for Burnley to get their first win this is it

Right. optimism time. Burnley are by far the worst away team in the league. We have 13 points at home compared to their 3 points away (all draws). Hull have a very tricky away game and swansea's could go either way.

4-2 Boro. Daniel Ayala to get all 6 goals.

YES!!!!!!!!

Thought I would have had Justin Hoyte to get a hat trick

Cmon on Boro... Dont care how you do it, just win so our fans have something to smile about dont really care how just give us something to build upon. You can do it if you believe and fight

All these "fans" saying they don't care anymore make me sick.. Yeah we might have too much to do to stay up but we shouldn't stop caring! We've been in worse positions and we've been in better.. Get behind the team no matter what! We have no divine right to be in this league, if we do go down we have to fight to get back in it again