• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Nakhi Wells should be on our list imo. He's out of contract next summer and Huddersfield will be looking to offload to avoid losing him for nothing.

He's bulked up a lot under Wagner and has that pace we need.

Nahki Wells doesn't start fro Huddersfield.

Jordan McGhee does anyone know how he's done? ahs he done enough to get a contract, the same goes for the lad from Boca etc. relegation would give us the chance to progress the younger player who are good enough, if they cease the opportunity just as Gibson did.

Stuani/Gestede/Bamford is a great base to start from in the Championship. I'd like one more though

....as i said when we were talking about Rhodes in January. I would've loaned him for this very reason.

I think we need someone with pace to complement those 3, Rhodes doesn't fit the bill at all.

Depends what formation we are planning to go with as to whether we need another striker for me. Bamford/Gestede and if for some reason we keep Stuani is enough if we are playing 4-2-3-1.

Fischer behind Bamford would be my first choice. I imagine the vast majority of our budget will go on the 2 wide positions. As much as I'd like to see Traore stay and Chapman given a go I don't think either will happen.

We've got a 22 year old Sunderland striker on trial. Is it just me or has there been a huge shift in the club's thinking with regards to youth in recent weeks in particular?