oneBoro Forum

I have just lost interest in this season and it is like finding a hole in your life, no anticipation during the build up, no excitement on waiting for the team news and the inevitability of the result is the final straw. Just let it be over so we can see what team we put out next year, who has gone, who has stayed, and move on from there.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Oh, and 0-0 Monday night

A 600 mile round trip for another 0-0, I really should know better. Personally pinning my last little ounce of optimism on a 1-0

I hope you are right. 600 miles is a killer.

Oh, and 0-0 Monday night

A 600 mile round trip for another 0-0, I really should know better. Personally pinning my last little ounce of optimism on a 1-0

Never mind....bournmouth next week :)

***nal are a club in absolute turmoil right now, we could actually nick this one.

I'll clutch that straw!  :D

If ***ne fails to get their heads right, might just, possibly, conceivably pull off a shock result. Was rather shocked to hear Walcott admit that Palace wanted it more...and that he could tell from the kick-off. Pretty damning. If that doesn't spell the end for Wenger I don't know what will (maybe if we do the unthinkable?).

However, since this is Boro we're talking about, it'll probably be business as usual and we'll get soundly thumped.

Have to admit I've pretty much lost all interest in the season now and will probably just catch MOTD for the remaining games.

This season has killed my passion for football.

It reminds me of Christmas morning as a kid. Each time waking up hoping for some magical present only be let down with the same old satsuma and then spent the rest of the day listening to drunk uncle ***head.

Only this happens every week :(

I'm getting to this point. I haven't really looked forward to a match for a few months because there's just a sad inevitability to it all.

These are times that try men's souls.  The summer solider and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their football club; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.  The Premier League, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.  What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: T'is dearness only that gives everything it's value.  Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon it's goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as Premier League survival should not be highly rated.

Nice! Definitely worthy of a +1.

But yeah, I'm definitely a sunshine soldier / Summer patriot... ;)

I'll be honest with you Tyler, you struggling to understand things doesn't surprise me ;)

And another 0-0 you think?  They're really spoiling us this season, aren't they? :)

Fixed it for ya!  :D

I watched ***nals last game their defenders are cowards against anyone who is physical so for me id defiantly put Gestede on (he will win all the Ariel battles) as one of the strikers with Bamford to run in behind their defence. If chambers is back (i dont know) can he play against ***nal if he can then bloody play him with Gibson. Troare terrorised aresnal last time with his pace so i would put him on the wing even though his delivery his horrendous most of the time. Left wing is an interesting one Gaston is better quality but not sure he wants to be here any more and Downing fustrates and delights in the same game. Fabio and friend if fit should be playing but not sure if they are fit if not id play Husband not downing tbh with right back Barragan.

Cmon on boro if you get in ***nals faces they wont like it and we can pull off a shock.

***nal are a club in absolute turmoil right now, we could actually nick this one.

Thankfully, everything is hunky dory with us  ;)

Ha ha, yes we are on the crest of a wave now so this is a definite 3 points.

I wonder what Agnew's next knee jerk reaction will be for this game. I suspect that it will probably be to try to copy the style that Crystal Palace played against ***nal. It's just a shame that we don't have the same quality of players as Crystal Palace. There doesn't seem to be much of a plan.

If there was an away game we deserved to win it was at their place, we matched them and Ramirez missed the best chance of the game, they were worried about AT so if he plays further up the field I am sure he will create opportunities.

Should be an entertaining game for the neutrals

I wonder what Agnew's next knee jerk reaction will be for this game. I suspect that it will probably be to try to copy the style that Crystal Palace played against ***nal. It's just a shame that we don't have the same quality of players as Crystal Palace. There doesn't seem to be much of a plan.

This is the problem with football.

Karanka was criticised for rarely changing formation. Sticking to his principles and refusing to budge.

Agnew is criticised for changing too much. Not having a system and making it up as he goes along.

Which is the better option?