oneBoro Forum

I think Boro games could be entertaining for neutrals if they simply turned it into a drinking game.

Every time we pass back to Valdes have a drink.

Every time we fail to get a shot on target have a drink.

Every time Downing doesn't try to beat his man have a drink.

Every time Traore does try to beat his man (and everyone else's) have a drink.

Every time an attacking move is stalled and we end up going back to the defenders have a drink.

An old favourite would have been every time we aim it long for our lone striker who has nobody within 30 yards of him have a drink.

I'm sure we can all think of lots more.

Do that for a couple of hours and any neutral should be more than happy.

I'm not sure alcohol poisoning is a cause for happiness...  :s

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

I don't think Agnew should be anywhere near our manager's position. However, he's taken over at a point where we have to win games. Narrowly losing and people being content because we didn't get battered isn't an option, nor is trying to scrape draws and hoping for the best. We spent the bulk of the season doing just that and it left us second bottom after 27 games and losing ground on teams that we were actually better than a few months previously. Therefore Agnew is now changing stuff to try and find a formula that works and gives us a shot of actually winning. Personally I'd rather that than changing nothing, still losing and simply not looking like winning at all or getting close to it. I really don't see how anyone can logically be happier with that? If he stumbles on something that works then great although I won't be holding my breath. One things for certain though, continuing as we were wasn't going to lead to a more successful conclusion to this season.

I think Boro games could be entertaining for neutrals if they simply turned it into a drinking game.

Every time we pass back to Valdes have a drink.

Every time we fail to get a shot on target have a drink.

Every time Downing doesn't try to beat his man have a drink.

Every time Traore does try to beat his man (and everyone else's) have a drink.

Every time an attacking move is stalled and we end up going back to the defenders have a drink.

An old favourite would have been every time we aim it long for our lone striker who has nobody within 30 yards of him have a drink.

I'm sure we can all think of lots more.

Do that for a couple of hours and any neutral should be more than happy.

I think you should delete this post. People could die.

Decent results for us today, but we've messed up with the 'easy' games that often that games like this become 'must wins'.

Oddly I'm feeling confident. Hopefully ***nal continue their rocky patch and we nick it 1-0.

I'd have bamford starting up front with Gestede or negredo. They could both be fruitful partnerships.

I just want to watch the funny fellows at ***nal.tv having a meltdown after the game...

Decent results for us today, but we've messed up with the 'easy' games that often that games like this become 'must wins'.

Oddly I'm feeling confident. Hopefully ***nal continue their rocky patch and we nick it 1-0.

I'd have bamford starting up front with Gestede or negredo. They could both be fruitful partnerships.

I just want to watch the funny fellows at ***nal.tv having a meltdown after the game...

I was just thinking the same about ***nal fan tv. What a laugh that would be if we beat them

Having watched us live 32 times this season ... I admire how some of you have optimism that we're going to win this game. :D

Ive watched alot live as well but even when its hard to believe in them its still our team gotta believe they can still do it.

Don't get me wrong, I love this club to the moon and back. I go to most matches. I cheer and shout from the first minute until that final whistle but I'm also aware that it's not going to have much of an impact. We can't score, we leak goals and relegation us upon us. It doesn't mean I love the club any less. It just means I've steeled myself for the inevitable. I've seen nothing from the previous games to suggest that we're staying up.

Whilst I agree with everything you've said Red, I can't stop believing that we could do it whilst it's still in our hands. A bit of luck, a bounce of a ball, that might be all it takes. Get a win on Monday and everything changes.