oneBoro Forum

Some people just don't have any fight in em  :rolleyes:  :@

I really want to CT. but just watching the Boro since Christmas has knocked it all out of me. Dont get me wrong, come Monday against all my best judgement I'll have hope for a win and the disappointment if we don't. I think it's more of a self protection kind of thing I'm going through now

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

For every Forshaw pirouette do a shot

When the commentator mentions that SG and BG are related, do a shot

Every corner that fails to beat the first defender, do a shot

Every cross that has no one in the box, do a shot

When we willingly turn attack into defence, do a shot

I reckon I could be absolutely smashed by half time

The corner thing alone would have us all hammered!

Just a thought, but should we not be using the remaining fixtures to try and formulate next seasons plan by utilising the players who will be staying ?. On the basis of that I would like to see Gestede and Bamford starting so that they can get used to playing together, sorry Alvaro but you will be back in the sunshine next season.

If people can believe in gods with no evidence to prove anything I can believe in us staying up............I don't .....but I'm trying really hard

God as our #9. Don't lose faith. It's equally plausible.

Just a thought, but should we not be using the remaining fixtures to try and formulate next seasons plan by utilising the players who will be staying ?. On the basis of that I would like to see Gestede and Bamford starting so that they can get used to playing together, sorry Alvaro but you will be back in the sunshine next season.

Personally, I think we should just play the best players we have at our disposal. That said, given injuries/form it might be the case that both are fairly close to the same at the moment. I can't see us being stripped apart next season, as we've not a whole lot of contracted assets really.

Personally, I think we should just play the best players we have at our disposal. That said, given injuries/form it might be the case that both are fairly close to the same at the moment. I can't see us being stripped apart next season, as we've not a whole lot of contracted assets really.

I agree play the best team until it's mathematically impossible to stay up. And even then we need some wins to take a bit of confidence into next season

I agree play the best team until it's mathematically impossible to stay up. And even then we need some wins to take a bit of confidence into next season

I agree that we should play the best players that we have, but let us be honest, Negrado, Ramirez etc do not have the heart for this club, and therefore are not our best players. We would be better off with players like Bamford and Gestede who see a future here.

If people can believe in gods with no evidence to prove anything I can believe in us staying up............I don't .....but I'm trying really hard

This is quite apt. God only ever had one plan, put to much emphasis on the return of the prodigal son and works in mysterious ways. :s

This is quite apt. God only ever had one plan, put to much emphasis on the return of the prodigal son and works in mysterious ways. :s

Haven't we used all our prodigal sons though

https://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=31081&start=45

A fair amount of the ***nal fans on both of their forums are hoping they will lose to get read of their Wenger, i think if we create an heck of atmosphere fully get behind the team their fans wont do the same for their team, 12th man really will hopefully really show in the desire of the players on the pitch. Where as their players might not fancy it at much if we do that.

https://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=31081&start=45

A fair amount of the ***nal fans on both of their forums are hoping they will lose to get read of their Wenger, i think if we create an heck of atmosphere fully get behind the team their fans wont do the same for their team, 12th man really will hopefully really show in the desire of the players on the pitch. Where as their players might not fancy it at much if we do that.

I think ***nal have long since not really fancied it when teams get 'in to them'. If our players can really get up for it, and be in their faces, then I reckon we could rattle them.

(The thing is though..... we're all getting up for the game now, and thinking we can do something.... and so we'll be all the more disappointed when our players come on the pitch and pass the ball around aimlessly, before rolling over yet again)!!

COME ON BORO.... We can do this !!!