• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

https://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=31081&start=45

A fair amount of the ***nal fans on both of their forums are hoping they will lose to get read of their Wenger, i think if we create an heck of atmosphere fully get behind the team their fans wont do the same for their team, 12th man really will hopefully really show in the desire of the players on the pitch. Where as their players might not fancy it at much if we do that.

I think ***nal have long since not really fancied it when teams get 'in to them'. If our players can really get up for it, and be in their faces, then I reckon we could rattle them.

(The thing is though..... we're all getting up for the game now, and thinking we can do something.... and so we'll be all the more disappointed when our players come on the pitch and pass the ball around aimlessly, before rolling over yet again)!!

COME ON BORO.... We can do this !!!

We can do this Boro you just have to show the belief, Get in their faces for 90+ minutes

I hate it, but the optimism is creeping back in.

I don't want the inevitable disappointment, but while we can still control our destinies I can't help but hope the players can give their heads a shake and really show some determination to get some results.

A fair amount of the ***nal fans on both of their forums are hoping they will lose to get read of their Wenger, i think if we create an heck of atmosphere fully get behind the team their fans wont do the same for their team, 12th man really will hopefully really show in the desire of the players on the pitch. Where as their players might not fancy it at much if we do that.

I think ***nal have long since not really fancied it when teams get 'in to them'. If our players can really get up for it, and be in their faces, then I reckon we could rattle them.

(The thing is though..... we're all getting up for the game now, and thinking we can do something.... and so we'll be all the more disappointed when our players come on the pitch and pass the ball around aimlessly, before rolling over yet again)!!

Not a chance, we'll lose 2-0

To have any hope of beating ***nal we have to hope they are still suffering a hangover from the Palace walloping.

If Agnew has done his homework he plays Gestede & Traore, West Brom gave the ***nal defence nightmares in the aerial battles, and Traore's pace left Bellerin for dead at the Emirates, must play them both to give us a chance.

I think we'd be lucky to get nil

Billy... I was GOING to say "you're normally so positive"... but then I realised you still are, you're just positive that we're going to lose!!

Billy... I was GOING to say "you're normally so positive"... but then I realised you still are, you're just positive that we're going to lose!!

I was positive that we would go up last season, since January I've been positive that we will go down this season. So yeah :)

I was positive that we would go up last season, since January I've been positive that we will go down this season. So yeah :)

I just don't understand negative people like you, Billy  :cool:

You know I always believe in you ct

It's support like yours that keeps me coming on here mate.  

So you can all blame rich.

You know I always believe in you ct

It's support like yours that keeps me coming on here mate.  

So you can all blame rich.

It's ok. I'm used to it