• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

We will either get the brow beaten ***nal in which case we can put on traore second half and go at them or we will get a wounded full flying ***nal in which case starting traore could have us 3 down by half time

Wow! Agnew is talking himself out of the job,,, what a negative line up!

I feel sorry for him actually, I don't think anyone told him that it's a must win game! And that ***nal are there to be got at...

Guys clueless

Agnew can do one. Barragan again? Leadbitter? Downing? Traore on the bench! 4-0 to ***nal.

Aren't ***nal playing 3 CM's? Need to also pack the midfield as they'll just boss us and control the game easier hence the inclusion of Leadbitter I think.

Would have had Traore in mind for a bit of pace on the counter...

Agnew can do one. Barragan again? Leadbitter? Downing? Traore on the bench! 4-0 to ***nal.

Aren't ***nal playing 3 CM's? Need to also pack the midfield as they'll just boss us and control the game easier hence the inclusion of Leadbitter I think.

What's Leadbitter gonna do? 

Take forever on the ball before turning round and passing back, get booking early and then be even more useless for the res of the game.

On the bright side, with that team, it should be all over by half time and I can watch Broadchurch at nine without having to record it. Seriously, has Agnes lost the plot, does he not realize why Karanka got the sack?

What's Leadbitter gonna do? 

Take forever on the ball before turning round and passing back, get booking early and then be even more useless for the res of the game.

Yes but at least he's got passion ?

I love the eternal optimism of the football supporter, but I think we need a reality check at times. We have won four games all season, we cannot score a goal to save our lives, we have a rookTie coach who does not know what formation to play, a bunch of players who do not understand the word 'team' and are mostly looking at next years wage deal. On the basis of that we are going to beat a top six team, win at Bournemouth, (not exactly a happy hunting ground for us is it), and climb out of the relegation zone. I think the definition of deluded is something like 'believing things that are not real to be factual and true', that sounds about right, sorry but reality often hurts.

Mate i think everyone knows by now (unless they been on a space mission and just came back or been sat in the bottom of the pond since Christmas or just came out of hibernation or something similar) we have been awful and the reality is unless a miracle happens we are not staying up but having said that to make that miracle happen i think the manager, players and supporters have got to rally together and start believing we can do it.

Thomas, you are doing it again I am afraid, accept the inevitable and move on, let it go and you will feel better.

Yeah you are right with that starting line up i actually do give in.