• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Negative formation from the start, however I am pleased to say I got it wrong.

Thought we were the better team, but lack of quality is costing us.

Was refreshing to see us creating chances from set play.

Downing put some wonderful crosses in... adama substitution changed the game.

Have to say I thought bringing on Traore at the time he did was a mistake. Completely changed the dynamic of our play and beyond the first ten seconds of him being on made us noticeably worse. Gaston was playing very well today.

Well that was an improved performance... Although a sloppy 2nd goal and the inevitable occurred of conceding sloppy free kicks on the edge of our area was going to cost us at some point. I think our starting 11 was a pretty negative start point and I think perhaps dropping one of the 3 central midfielders would have been wise considering this was a "must win" game. I also think our substitution of Ramirez was wrong as for me we lost all the spark and momentum after he went off.

If we played like that all season I think we would have had a fair few more points on the board. Sadly it all seems too little too late. I apologise for this sacrilege statement but I thought Barragan and Ayala played well today bar the 2nd goal but then again I thought we generally played well overall but sadly we can't score enough and now we are conceding sloppy goals as well.

Oh well 6 points from the next 2 games and we are back in it :s

Season over then. Why the fuss for getting promoted in the first place? Season has been a massive failure, incredibly worse than the 08/09 season which takes some doing.

Omg Barragan and Ayala for their second goal both need to be dropped their desire to get back was lacking friend had to try and cover.

Nothing wrong with ayala. He was covering baragan who had gone walk about. He had to go to the ball which left a gap

Season over then. Why the fuss for getting promoted in the first place? Season has been a massive failure, incredibly worse than the 08/09 season which takes some doing.

Why the fuss .because we got promoted that's why. It's like saying why the fuss when we win a trophy cos next season we don't

Does anybody still think Traore is a footballer? The bloke is a circus act.

You might as well stick a pair of boots on Richard Kilty.

Interesting that one of the best attributes of a barcalona player is usually passing ability also decision making and he came out of barcas academy, did we get the wrong one?

Interesting that one of the best attributes of a barcalona player is usually passing ability also decision making and he came out of barcas academy, did we get the wrong one?

I'd say so yeah!

Im gonna hold my hands up and say the starting line up and formation actually worked. It helped that Ramirez and Downing were up for it but everyone who started played well. It was a shame about Fabio and hope he is back for Muff.

Would have preffered Leadbitter to go off as he was spent but real lack of options on the bench. The subs actually made us worse and allowed ***nal to have the midfield.

Wouldnt mind seeing that team or at least similar at the weekend...

Feel sorry for Traore. He was meant to be a bit part player for us but because we ***ed up so badly in the summer we're having to rely on him to get us out of this ***ing mess. I don't see him being with us next season. I reckon a bigger club will take a punt on him and try to nurture him, not throw him into the team straight away.

I'd say so yeah!

I think whats happened is this Troare is an impostor and the real Troare that was at barcalona is trapped in a basement somewhere while he takes his money and identity but in reality its just a man in a mask that runs fast that plays for us.