oneBoro Forum

Agnew can do one. Barragan again? Leadbitter? Downing? Traore on the bench! 4-0 to ***nal.

Aren't ***nal playing 3 CM's? Need to also pack the midfield as they'll just boss us and control the game easier hence the inclusion of Leadbitter I think.

Would have had Traore in mind for a bit of pace on the counter...

What's Leadbitter gonna do? 

Take forever on the ball before turning round and passing back, get booking early and then be even more useless for the res of the game.

Aye probably mate. But we haven't got much else better really, our squads ***. Where have you been all season? :)

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Agnew can do one. Barragan again? Leadbitter? Downing? Traore on the bench! 4-0 to ***nal.

Aren't ***nal playing 3 CM's? Need to also pack the midfield as they'll just boss us and control the game easier hence the inclusion of Leadbitter I think.

Would have had Traore in mind for a bit of pace on the counter...

What's Leadbitter gonna do? 

Take forever on the ball before turning round and passing back, get booking early and then be even more useless for the res of the game.

Aye probably mate. But we haven't got much else better really, our squads ***. Where have you been all season? :)

Sat waiting for Fischer :D

Wtf has Downing got over Agnew that he has started every game despite being his usual ineffective cowardly self.

Is downing like terry at chelsea if he doesnt like you as a manager the players stop playing for you and the chairmen has no choice but to get read of you.

I really dont understand football...i always thought the aim was to score more than the team, not see how many the other team can score against a understrengh poorly choosen team and clearly bamboozled manager