oneBoro Forum
Betamaxman

Boro V Arsenal 1-2

https://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=31081&start=45

A fair amount of the ***nal fans on both of their forums are hoping they will lose to get read of their Wenger, i think if we create an heck of atmosphere fully get behind the team their fans wont do the same for their team, 12th man really will hopefully really show in the desire of the players on the pitch. Where as their players might not fancy it at much if we do that.

I think ***nal have long since not really fancied it when teams get 'in to them'. If our players can really get up for it, and be in their faces, then I reckon we could rattle them.

(The thing is though..... we're all getting up for the game now, and thinking we can do something.... and so we'll be all the more disappointed when our players come on the pitch and pass the ball around aimlessly, before rolling over yet again)!!

COME ON BORO.... We can do this !!!

We can do this Boro you just have to show the belief, Get in their faces for 90+ minutes

I hate it, but the optimism is creeping back in.

I don't want the inevitable disappointment, but while we can still control our destinies I can't help but hope the players can give their heads a shake and really show some determination to get some results.

A fair amount of the ***nal fans on both of their forums are hoping they will lose to get read of their Wenger, i think if we create an heck of atmosphere fully get behind the team their fans wont do the same for their team, 12th man really will hopefully really show in the desire of the players on the pitch. Where as their players might not fancy it at much if we do that.

I think ***nal have long since not really fancied it when teams get 'in to them'. If our players can really get up for it, and be in their faces, then I reckon we could rattle them.

(The thing is though..... we're all getting up for the game now, and thinking we can do something.... and so we'll be all the more disappointed when our players come on the pitch and pass the ball around aimlessly, before rolling over yet again)!!

Not a chance, we'll lose 2-0

To have any hope of beating ***nal we have to hope they are still suffering a hangover from the Palace walloping.

If Agnew has done his homework he plays Gestede & Traore, West Brom gave the ***nal defence nightmares in the aerial battles, and Traore's pace left Bellerin for dead at the Emirates, must play them both to give us a chance.

I think we'd be lucky to get nil

Billy... I was GOING to say "you're normally so positive"... but then I realised you still are, you're just positive that we're going to lose!!

Billy... I was GOING to say "you're normally so positive"... but then I realised you still are, you're just positive that we're going to lose!!

I was positive that we would go up last season, since January I've been positive that we will go down this season. So yeah :)

Guest Changing Times

I was positive that we would go up last season, since January I've been positive that we will go down this season. So yeah :)

I just don't understand negative people like you, Billy  :cool:

Guest Changing Times

I believe in Agnes, even if nobody else does!

Yeh I believe you

Guest Changing Times

Yeh I believe you

Thanks rich.

Yeh I believe you

Thanks rich.

You know I always believe in you ct

Guest Changing Times

It's support like yours that keeps me coming on here mate.  

So you can all blame rich.

It's support like yours that keeps me coming on here mate.  

So you can all blame rich.

It's ok. I'm used to it

• Latest Posts

• Agree with Sandy..  we are inconsistent but some of that is relative inexperience and hopefully that will decrease. Hopefully we can get a few more U23's out on loan to push them on a bit and fill the squad up for next year..  we have the makings of a good team and if we can get the final pieces of the jigsaw, then we will be there or thereabouts . Would also like to mention that discipline seems to have improved significantly, halfway through season and only one red card, which was rightly overturned and most of the yellows were for "proper" fouls rather than dissent or other daft stuff..  Sam will always be Sam but having watched Souness, Kennedy, Glover, Hammy, Boam and other nasty boys, he is very mild compared to them and I think all good teams have someone like him, so I think it should be acknowledged he is the best Egyptian we've had   
    • Think they are nailed on to stay up now that they have fewer injuries...  Ol Gravel Voice might be a walking sphincter but he gets the best out of his players (except against City). wouldn't be surprised if current bottom 3 went down, but if anyone else gets dragged in, most likely Brighton or Barcodes
    • Burnley have 19 points from just 10 scored goals. That’s some achievement. 10 more goals and they’ll probably avoid relegation. 
    • Good opening post I hope to see your thread again for Rotherham 🙂 1:Team and formation?  Exactly same side as he started at Nottingham Forrest as believe its best side we have baring Fletcher.  2: Is it good to change a winning team?  Nope it isn't unless player is really knackered  3: Will Morsy get another yellow card for just being Morsy?  Yeah he will  4: Can Britt follow up on an above par performance?  I think/hope as his contract is up we may see the best of Britt as he sure will wanna try earn biggest deal he can in the summer and we are his stage for showtime  5: Is Saville finally going to be what we bought him for.. A goal contributer? 4 goals and 4 assists so far... With Morsey it enables him to burst in the box with great effect so defiently be more of a goal scoring contribution from him  6: Iron Maiden or Def Leppard?  Iron Maiden 7: Our last handful of games this season are easy on paper .. If we keep within reach of the play off spots .. Can we push for it in the last 8-10 games? Yeah it's just our strength in depth see at LB dropping from Bola to Coulson is downgrade then at RB Dijksteel provides defensive steal remove him for Spence we are a lot worse defensively. Then in Midfield losing someone so Wing is required is downgrade. The reason Norwich are where they are is due to having two quality players in every position really.  8: Who is this mystery signing (winger who can play as a striker)?  It has got to be Grosicki don't think any other fit the words Warnock said.
    • Classic Dani 🤦‍♂️