oneBoro Forum
Betamaxman

Boro V Arsenal 1-2

I think we could be in for a hammering. The way hull just breezed past us and carved our defense open is a huge worry. If ***nal are slightly up for this it could be a tennis score. I so badly hope I'm proven wrong but I just can't see us troubling ***nal even though they are on a poor run too.

I think we could be in for a hammering. The way hull just breezed past us and carved our defense open is a huge worry. If ***nal are slightly up for this it could be a tennis score. I so badly hope I'm proven wrong but I just can't see us troubling ***nal even though they are on a poor run too.

I highly doubt we'll be as attacking as we were against Hull. I think that was just a tactic used against a 'weaker' opposition that backfired on agnew.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the 433 back.

Don't think 3-0 (assuming major) sounds too bad to be honest

Don't think 3-0 (assuming major) sounds too bad to be honest

I was thinking 6-1, 6-0 etc.

I highly doubt we'll be as attacking as we were against Hull. I think that was just a tactic used against a 'weaker' opposition that backfired on agnew.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the 433 back.

Fully expecting a similar tactical display to the reverse fixture (which nearly worked). Sit tight, and hit them on a break. It's probs our best chance of getting a result to be fair. It might anger the Boro faithful though as I'm sure many will see it as not having a go.

I love the eternal optimism of the football supporter, but I think we need a reality check at times. We have won four games all season, we cannot score a goal to save our lives, we have a rookTie coach who does not know what formation to play, a bunch of players who do not understand the word 'team' and are mostly looking at next years wage deal. On the basis of that we are going to beat a top six team, win at Bournemouth, (not exactly a happy hunting ground for us is it), and climb out of the relegation zone. I think the definition of deluded is something like 'believing things that are not real to be factual and true', that sounds about right, sorry but reality often hurts.

Mate i think everyone knows by now (unless they been on a space mission and just came back or been sat in the bottom of the pond since Christmas or just came out of hibernation or something similar) we have been awful and the reality is unless a miracle happens we are not staying up but having said that to make that miracle happen i think the manager, players and supporters have got to rally together and start believing we can do it.

Thomas, you are doing it again I am afraid, accept the inevitable and move on, let it go and you will feel better.

Hate having to hang around all day on a bank holiday for an 8pm kick off... what would have been wrong with 3pm Today?

Don't they know I have to get up early for work in the morning!

There seems to be such a vision of optimism around on the radio and on the forums....but i'm afraid ***nal will be desperate to put us to the sword in view of thier recent results. Could work in our favour but doubtful...think it could get messy....2.0 boro in hope

Guest Changing Times

Any early snippets of team news knocking around?

Mrs Brown is starting up top

s-l300.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Stop it.

Guest Changing Times

Valdes is in goal

For us or them?

• Latest Posts

• It depends which Boro turn up. We're due a win though. Maybe Britt will be firing on all 4 cylinders this time instead of being as nervous as a kitten every time we play them. There's no crowd to put him off. WE need a long run off you Erimus 74. Do your stuff...      7: For those planning to visit Australia when this Covid pandemic ends Burger King in Australia is called Hungry Jack's, due to © issue in Oz They're both crap but Burger King is less crappy, or slightly superior to Macdonald's, which is more popularly known as Macca's here in Australia.
    • Which Pearson?  Nigel Pearson as manager (I'd rather keep Warnock...) or the Preston player that's just signed a new contract there (was mentioned on here before he signed new contract)? 
    • If we're including loans, did Kalas have two loans with us (or was it the other defender we had on loan around the same time)?
    • Interesting how the gazette are starting to run Pearson articles... 
    • Didn't realise they had started to turn the corner, a few years back it didn't matter what form they were in when playing us we would never beat em, this winless run started in 1974 & finished in 1999 We fared better since but I don't like playing Forest at all, it's always one fixture, Leeds been the other when in the same league, that I look for & hope they're out the way early doors