•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Agnew losing the plot talking load of rubbish

What's he saying?

Still saying we got a chance to stay up cause we got a game in hand

:D

If he was a horse he would have been put down by now.

Is anyone looking forward to the Sunderland game at all?

Consequently I am really looking forward to Sunderland, Maybe after what transpired today we can see more positive team selections. Hindsight is 20-20 but SA picked that team and shape ironically to avoid that score line. I still hope SA isn't as completely out of his element as results have been so far, but then again thats just the mad(sometimes bonkers) optimist in me. 

We all knew after Mogga's shoestring revolution steadied the ship, We simply weren't kicking on as much as the romantics in us wished. We needed promotion, we were bleeding hard financially, FFP regulations meant SG wasn't and couldn't subsidize a further 5 year project. He knew he had to act. That led him to break tradition and appoint a highly recommended continental modern coach who wasn't pleasing on the eye but effective nonetheless in achieving the minimum, promotion to the PL, If we stopped looking at this year as a fan purely economically before we even lined up to kick a ball this season, we achieved our aim to be financially secure going forward. 

Put in perspective this would explain why last year at Charlton transpired as it did, why even after signs Project AK cirra 2016/17 was wobbling SG persisted, maybe AK's defensive record distorted and delayed the inevitable. Appointing SA to take over, considering all long term options are only available in the summer was only logical, this way if it works He's a genius, if it didn't atleast besides rewarding loyalty(In this day and age right?) he can access in-house just how far the corpse of this season can be salvaged for the next. 

All in all events so far point towards us recruiting a permanent heavily sourced long-term appointment for next season, or we would have missed the trick..............

...............that or SA wins the rest of the games this season, we stay up, I run around town naked as penance to have given up on him.

Well, living in Bournemouth, i just got back from the game. What a feckin disgrace that performance was. The only thing worthy of note was as soon as the final whistle blew, Clayts came running over to the Boro fans and applauded them then immediately ran off down the tunnel whilst the rest of them sulked in the middle of the pitch. This performance was probably worse than any other this season. It was embarrassing having to sit with relatives who are Bournemouth fans and watch the way we played. Ramirez deserved to be sent off for his original blatant dive which made a tough task virtually impossible. We only had one attempt which threatened the Bournemouth goal, which considering this was a game we needed to win, was quite simply pathetic. I feel sorry for those who had to pay out quite a lot of money to travel from Teesside. I'm off to the pub to drown my sorrows and contemplate life back in the Championship.

What's he saying?

He called you out mate, said he'll fight you outside doc browns

He said Corrie is better than Eastenders and that anyone who disagrees is a doyle.  He sounded like he was spoiling for a fight like.

Well, living in Bournemouth, i just got back from the game. What a feckin disgrace that performance was. The only thing worthy of note was as soon as the final whistle blew, Clayts came running over to the Boro fans and applauded them then immediately ran off down the tunnel whilst the rest of them sulked in the middle of the pitch. This performance was probably worse than any other this season. It was embarrassing having to sit with relatives who are Bournemouth fans and watch the way we played. Ramirez deserved to be sent off for his original blatant dive which made a tough task virtually impossible. We only had one attempt which threatened the Bournemouth goal, which considering this was a game we needed to win, was quite simply pathetic. I feel sorry for those who had to pay out quite a lot of money to travel from Teesside. I'm off to the pub to drown my sorrows and contemplate life back in the Championship.

Nearly forgot to mention the tributes to Ugo and credit Bournemouth fans for joining in. 

A great player R.I.P.

What's he saying?

He called you out mate, said he'll fight you outside doc browns

He said Corrie is better than Eastenders and that anyone who disagrees is a doyle.  He sounded like he was spoiling for a fight like.

I dare him to go to Walford and say that to Phil Mitchell, Max Branning, Ian Beale and Mick Carter.

I dare him to go to Walford and say that to Phil Mitchell, Max Branning, Ian Beale and Mick Carter.

I don't think any of them play for Watford mate.

I have to totally agree with CT again. Our season has been a bit like the England ODI cricket team used to play. All the batsmen play it safe scoring 4 an over knowing we need 6 but of course we haven't lost because we can just smash it later. Then with 10 overs to go the last three bowlers have to score 150 to win.

I'm confused, are they footballers? Where's Walford?

I'm confused, are they footballers? Where's Walford?

He just misspelled Watford I think and confused Phil Mitchell with Valon Behrami.