• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of nonsense. There are factors that mean that he may HAVE to sell the club in the future, but this is complete twaddle.

Lurker v theinsider stand off...

Who's right? There's only one way to find out...

FIIIIIGGGHHHTTTT!!!

I'm assuming that the he may HAVE to sell means that to take us to the "next level"? IE invest big money to stabilise in the Premier League if we get there again.

Or hes hit some financial trouble?

Normally we wait til post season for the Gibson's going twaddle. It's getting a bit old now. Everybody on TV and in the Press says he's one of the best chairman in football and our fans say we want him out....... don't believe he's going anywhere, just yet.

Normally we wait til post season for the Gibson's going twaddle. It's getting a bit old now. Everybody on TV and in the Press says he's one of the best chairman in football and our fans say we want him out....... don't believe he's going anywhere, just yet.

Apart from Gwen Stuani and DZ I don't think anyone actively wants him gone.

There's a fair few who have questioned his decision making this season, me included, but that doesn't mean that those people want him to sell. I'm sure Gibson himself will have regrets about some his decisions this season. There were warning signs prior to January but we failed to address them before we imploded. The direction that we've gone in since Karanka left is all the more concerning for the future as we have absolutely no plan or direction. It's just "lets be positive about this terrible situation! 2 strikers yeah? stupid fans will love that as surely that means double the amount of goals to what one striker will score!".

I think there's a lot of bored people who follow our club right now...

Probably been watching us for the last couple of years.

There's a fair few who have questioned his decision making this season, me included, but that doesn't mean that those people want him to sell. I'm sure Gibson himself will have regrets about some his decisions this season. There were warning signs prior to January but we failed to address them before we imploded. The direction that we've gone in since Karanka left is all the more concerning for the future as we have absolutely no plan or direction. It's just "lets be positive about this terrible situation! 2 strikers yeah? stupid fans will love that as surely that means double the amount of goals to what one striker will score!".

We've only played with two strikers once, at Hull.  Actually it's twice if you count Stuani as playing there against Burnley.  I wonder if the stupid fans know that?

We've only played with two strikers once, at Hull.  Actually it's twice if you count Stuani as playing there against Burnley.  I wonder if the stupid fans know that?

And for the majority of the game away to Swansea after Ramirez went off injured.

But we didn't start that way did we?  That wasn't our intention.  We played with two strikers for the final 20 mins or so against Man Utd as well but we didn't start that way in that game either.

Should the stupid fans be happy or unhappy with this situation?  :s

There were warning signs after Charlton last yr and I'd guess he thought we could ride this out aswell

What a load of nonsense. There are factors that mean that he may HAVE to sell the club in the future, but this is complete twaddle.

Lurker v theinsider stand off...

Who's right? There's only one way to find out...

FIIIIIGGGHHHTTTT!!!

Insider everytime