oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sunderland 1-0 (Yes we won a game)

I don't have a problem with Negredo thinking we're playing too slowly but I'm slightly confused as to how it's taken him until the end of April to reach this conclusion.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I don't have a problem with Negredo thinking we're playing too slowly but I'm slightly confused as to how it's taken him until the end of April to reach this conclusion.

I can only assume he's a slow learner, after all how long did it take him to realise that those half volley smashed passes to no one actually go to no one.

I can only assume he's a slow learner, after all how long did it take him to realise that those half volley smashed passes to no one actually go to no one.

That's probably just because when he played for his other teams there was someone making a good run that would be on the end of that.

Let the team enjoy the win this week, they did not deserve to not win this year and must be a relief after so long, but we are going down still i believe. However i hope with the new confidence that should have given us better performances for the rest of the season.