oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sunderland 1-0 (Yes we won a game)

I honestly can't be bothered to watch this, can see us getting beaten too. Just get this season over so we can rebuild, please.

I'm neither going, watching or listening - I actually bought a pc game this morning to distract myself tonight. I think Strachan was in charge the last time I did that

Which game is it?

Boro v Sunderland ;-)

Fallout 4

You'll have a much better time, guaranteed.

Hell, you'd have a better time playing Fallout 2 than following the match tonight.

Tis sad but true

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Have a feeling traore is going to get his first goal today. He's going to run round half the Sunderland team and finally find the courage to shoot. Info the bottom corner. Boom

2-1 boro.

Also, I really hope bamford gets a good run out soon. Don't want him getting peed off when he could be one of the best players in the championship for us next year.

Traore will have to start first, this new attacking formation doesn't accommodate many attacking players.

I'm going to watch this game but going to have a strong drink in my hand as I do so. Just can't believe how bad our season has been. A win against Sunderland isn't really saying much.

My Team: Guzan; Fabio, Chambers, Gibson, Friend; De Roon, Clayton; Traore, Downing, Fischer; Negredo

Predicted team: Guzan; Chambers, Ayala, Gibson, Friend; De Roon, Clayton, Leadbitter; Stuani, Downing; Negredo

Score: 0-0

Damn my predicted team was so close!

Why wont this clown start bamford and gestede, and traore should simply be starting against this trash sunderland team.

*** off agnew

Are we avoiding paying out appearance bonuses related to the transfers.

I remember reading that part of the transfer fees we agreed were also reliant on us staying the EPL.