• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

On a completely different subject, does anyone fancy starting a GoFundMe page so Gravz can get himself a decent laptop?

Dear God please. I actually had the funds sat there but I decided Download tickets were more important so I took a large chunk out :D

Haha! Glad to see you've got your priorities right.  :D

Should we lose today, which we will, I hope we get a good drubbing in the final matches just to reinforce the fact that Agnew is not the man for the job.

I dont like it when fans say that and ill tell you why if (big if i know) they win today, what happens then do you then say that for the next match do you really want them to get thumped because they won this one or do you then turn around and say u want them to win?

2-0? 3-0? 4-0? 5-0?!

Just how many are we going to win by today?

We're on a winning run now and confidence is high so I smell a victory in the air.

If we play 433 today then we have learnt nothing new with Agnew.

I fully expect us to get beat but I just wish we'd try a fresh approach. I'd personally play the players who are gonna be here next season.

Barragan and Ramirez should be nowhere near the side. I'd play Negredo but only if he's got support up front. I'd give Bamford a run out aswell.

Guzan

Fabio Chambers Gibson Friend

Clayton De Roon

Traore Downing Bamford

Negredo

Depending on what side you could have Traore supporting Negredo or Bamford with Downing linking it all together.

Id also love to see Fischer at some point today. #TeamViktor

If we play 433 today then we have learnt nothing new with Agnew.

I fully expect us to get beat but I just wish we'd try a fresh approach. I'd personally play the players who are gonna be here next season.

Barragan and Ramirez should be nowhere near the side. I'd play Negredo but only if he's got support up front. I'd give Bamford a run out aswell.

Guzan

Fabio Chambers Gibson Friend

Clayton De Roon

Traore Downing Bamford

Negredo

Depending on what side you could have Traore supporting Negredo or Bamford with Downing linking it all together.

Id also love to see Fischer at some point today. #TeamViktor

I don't see Guzan, Negredo, Gibson or Chambers being here next season.