oneBoro Forum

Boro v Manchester City 2-2

Id just like to say to anyone that never gave Agnew a chance since the start just look at the squad now compared to Karanka (i know agnew makes mistakes also isnt perfect but look at the belief and fight from them players). What a performance shame city are cheats, Id take them kind of performances to the end of the season even if we dont win any of them.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

One decent performance doesn't hide the fact that Agnew is out of his depth and not good enough, that said excellent performance by all the boro players today

Maybe he just needed a few games to adapt to management, he hasn't done his chances any harm today.

Honestly - I don't know whether to be pleased or annoyed.

Where the *** have this Boro been all season?

If we had shown half the endeavour and commitment we have in this game, we wouldn't be staring at relegation.

My thoughts exactly. Poor penalty decision and we slept in for the 2nd but an excellent performance by everyone on the pitch. If only...

One decent performance doesn't hide the fact that Agnew is out of his depth and not good enough, that said excellent performance by all the boro players today

Maybe he just needed a few games to adapt to management, he hasn't done his chances any harm today.

I agree with what your saying and 3 more performances like today will certainly give Gibson something to think about.

Personally though I'd like to move in a different direction with a new coach with fresh ideas and approach

One good performance in what? about 8 games and he's suddenly the man to take us forward.

Are you going to trust him in the transfer market in the summer when he has no previous experience in buying players. I don't think he'll be able to attract players here either.

Good result but let's not confuse managerial nous with a team that was fired up to prevent relegation, at the eleventh hour.

Agnew might be okay, but I've had enough of handing the most important job at the club to a rookie manager and then waiting for him to learn on the job. It's about time we employed someone with a proven track record (and no, I do not mean Strachan).

How many goals Boro had since Agnew took charge??

8 in 8

was 19 in 27 under Karanka

According to reports, monk is about to get the flick at leeds. Just saying

Serious? Wasn't this their best season in years?

Good result but let's not confuse managerial nous with a team that was fired up to prevent relegation, at the eleventh hour.

Agnew might be okay, but I've had enough of handing the most important job at the club to a rookie manager and then waiting for him to learn on the job. It's about time we employed someone with a proven track record (and no, I do not mean Strachan).

The poor guy can't do anything right. I'm sure that had we lost, Agnew would have been blamed. I'm not saying that he is the best choice to take us forward, but give him a chance.