• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

How many goals Boro had since Agnew took charge??

8 in 8

was 19 in 27 under Karanka

According to reports, monk is about to get the flick at leeds. Just saying

Serious? Wasn't this their best season in years?

They have Cellino anything is likely. Mind you he must be relieved Cellino he promised Leeds season ticket holders 25% refunds if they got promoted.

How many goals Boro had since Agnew took charge??

8 in 8

was 19 in 27 under Karanka

According to reports, monk is about to get the flick at leeds. Just saying

Serious? Wasn't this their best season in years?

They have Cellino anything is likely. Mind you he must be relieved Cellino he promised Leeds season ticket holders 25% refunds if they got promoted.

Imagine if karanka become leeds new manager next season

Good result but let's not confuse managerial nous with a team that was fired up to prevent relegation, at the eleventh hour.

Agnew might be okay, but I've had enough of handing the most important job at the club to a rookie manager and then waiting for him to learn on the job. It's about time we employed someone with a proven track record (and no, I do not mean Strachan).

I agree but i dont think we are good enough to survive so id argue the maximum he could do was get them players fired up for it...

Good result but let's not confuse managerial nous with a team that was fired up to prevent relegation, at the eleventh hour.

Agnew might be okay, but I've had enough of handing the most important job at the club to a rookie manager and then waiting for him to learn on the job. It's about time we employed someone with a proven track record (and no, I do not mean Strachan).

The poor guy can't do anything right. I'm sure that had we lost, Agnew would have been blamed. I'm not saying that he is the best choice to take us forward, but give him a chance.

I have got absolutely nothing against Agnew but I think 'give him a chance' is not the answer. There's too much at stake. We gave Southgate a chance, and AK a chance... We're a football club, not a job-creation scheme.

I had a good feeling after seeing City's lineup, Navas at the back, Garcia playing (bit of an insult to us really) and Gabriel Jesus rushed back. Those poor decisions from Pep certainly gave us a reasonable advantage today for the first 48 minutes.

Very glad we took our chances and I can't fault anyone today apart from Stuani who had an absolute mare. Downing & Forshaw in particular stepped up despite being disappointing recently, shame Stewie hasn't worked on his final delivery.

Glad we're going down with a fight, but as the saying goes 'it's the hope that kills you' so it feels pretty raw dropping those points.

As for Sané, a career ender in his next game might be a bit too lenient.

Proud of the whole effort of the team!

It was obvious the Stuani substitution should have been made 5-0 before hand.

Thought De Roon was excellent throughout!

Let's hope we keep the majority of this squad together for next season, and just add flair to the midfield and attack.

Players who will leave Gibson, Ramirez, Valdes, Chambers and Negredo.

Sky Sports have given De Roon a 5 for today's performance. I can only assume they didn't watch the game and heard he gave away a penalty. He won the ball back on 4 occasions in the first half I can recall of and was the main midfielder who looked to thread forward passes and try a few shots.

Sky Sports have given De Roon a 5 for today's performance. I can only assume they didn't watch the game and heard he gave away a penalty. He won the ball back on 4 occasions in the first half I can recall of and was the main midfielder who looked to thread forward passes and try a few shots.

Brilliant again today. Need to do everything we can to hold onto him.

Yep, thought De Roon was excellent.

Thought Chambers was MOTM, Gibson & Negredo both great too.

I do wonder whether Guzan could have done more on the 2nd goal, he seemed very flat footed, but that's being very harsh on him when he had an otherwise really good game too.