oneBoro Forum

Boro v Manchester City 2-2

If we could swap Forshaw with a Advanced playmaker who scores goals from midfield we would be more solid throughout the team.

Unfortunately de roon, clayton, leadbitter or forshaw or all too similar which then takes away our attacking threat.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

If we could swap Forshaw with a Advanced playmaker who scores goals from midfield we would be more solid throughout the team.

Unfortunately de roon, clayton, leadbitter or forshaw or all too similar which then takes away our attacking threat.

Unless we plan on playing two forwards in the championship. Fischer is best suited for that second forward role and I think him and Bamford could be lethal partnership in the championship although it might be a bit lightweight, but if we plan on adding pace to the team I don't think we need a targetman up front but rather two good finishers.

I wouldn't be surprised if we loaned Fischer to a Dutch club, because I can't see anyone buying him.

True, Apart from De roon who is the only one of those who has scored this season.

good performance today that. it will give us confidence going into the bridge next week. we may have hit rock bottom v muff. now only way is up.

win the next 3 and we stay up. imagine that, win at the champions elect, i cant even remember the last time we won there. beat saints at home, i'm pretty sure they always beat us at home, crouch and beattie torturing us. then win at anfield for the first time in 40 years.

if we managed that, the team talked about as the most boring pl team ever would end up writing their names in our history books.

For some reason Forshaw for me has gone backwards, like most of his passes, I think he hasnt adapted to the speed of the Prem but should find his own in the Champoinship, If we keep Clayton, Leadbitter & Forshaw we should be OK, I'd like to keep De Roon but I think he's shown enough in the Prem for teams like Stoke, WBA to be interested. Today's match was a breath of fresh air, the crowd was awesome which was down to the effort put in by the players, some outstanding performances from Gibson, Chambers, Clayton, De Roon & Negredo, to be fair all played their part though Stuani & Forshaw were ineffective. We deserved the half time lead but the introduction of Sane & Sterling made the difference, never looked like a pen to where I was sat but it got the crowd and the team galvanised and though we were at times hanging on Chambers goal summed us up. Agnew then made his usual substitutions as nearly every other match but then we fell asleep for a quick free kick and our bus bet of 2-1 Negredo first goal scorer at 135-1 was done. Atmosphere was awesome and we did the club proud, all a little too late but there's always next season UTB

Stuani is *** awful, there's hope for all of us if he's a Premier League footballer

No he's not, he's great.

I see you're trying to make up for your defeat yesterday, Billy  :)

You know me, CT I like to add a bit of balance.

Seeing that decision back on MOTD makes me sick. Even the Rashford one is shocking,  we definitely need some kind of video technology in football

Agree whole heartedly Bacon Sane is a cheat and Kevin Friend (ref) should have picked that up But Boro performed Well enough to have won the game,And we should have been playing against 10 men after that attack on Adam Clayton

Unless we plan on playing two forwards in the championship. Fischer is best suited for that second forward role and I think him and Bamford could be lethal partnership in the championship although it might be a bit lightweight, but if we plan on adding pace to the team I don't think we need a targetman up front but rather two good finishers.

I wouldn't be surprised if we loaned Fischer to a Dutch club, because I can't see anyone buying him.

Stop forcing danish players on us!!! ;)

NEVER! I won't be happy until the Lord is leading our attack.

Seeing that decision back on MOTD makes me sick. Even the Rashford one is shocking,  we definitely need some kind of video technology in football

Agree whole heartedly Bacon Sane is a cheat and Kevin Friend (ref) should have picked that up But Boro performed Well enough to have won the game,And we should have been playing against 10 men after that attack on Adam Clayton

Agree with this. That was a blatant elbow in the face, if ever I saw one.  :@

That, combined with Sane's dive across De Roon makes me think video referrals / refereeing can't come soon enough.

Do you know what Mikkel Beck is doing these days?  :D

Agree with this. That was a blatant elbow in the face, if ever I saw one.  :@

That, combined with Sane's dive across De Roon makes me think video referrals / refereeing can't come soon enough.

Let's not forget that Forshaw was lucky to stay on the pitch though, madness from him to charge through someone's back when on a yellow.

Do you know what Mikkel Beck is doing these days?  :D

He is an agent. Actually a pretty decent one with some handy players; Digne, Simon Kjær, Corchia, Rony Lopes, Maxime Lestienne. The rest is dross or young talents.