• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/

Looks like we went for a similar design to Burnley's but theirs is much more structured and a cleaner design.

It was very likely done by the same people.

Looks clean to me. No unnecessary boxes/links dotted everywhere. A simple menu button to navigate to required areas with simple design. Top marks.

Agreed. I'm not entirely sure what Brunners means when he says it is too busy. It looks so much better than it used to.

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/

Looks like we went for a similar design to Burnley's but theirs is much more structured and a cleaner design.

It was very likely done by the same people.

Looks clean to me. No unnecessary boxes/links dotted everywhere. A simple menu button to navigate to required areas with simple design. Top marks.

Agreed. I'm not entirely sure what Brunners means when he says it is too busy. It looks so much better than it used to.

Me neither

You said it was garbage, busy (which I don't understand why you think so) and that you think the media service is outdated (which we've already discussed at length as to why it isn't).

You said it was garbage, busy (which I don't understand why you think so) and that you think the media service is outdated (which we've already discussed at length as to why it isn't).

I honestly can't be bothered going on with this, I spend all day looking at *** websites and don't fancy doing it more when I get home lol, so lets just leave it at you're welcome to your opinion, I'll keep mine.

Cheers :)

I know last time boro were in the Champo they had their own streaming service available to internal staff.  I know this because I watched about half of the games that season from Aus using someone within the clubs login.

I believe it was the same feed which was used for post match analysis, and there was no commentary unless the game was a televised game.

Perhaps MFC still plan to partner with the service provider to deliver their own solution.  Given the infrastructure already exists it is not unreasonable to think that boro could implement this solution (slightly changed) in a shortened time frame.

Quick question:

Am I right in thinking that the login 'ID' for MFC.co.uk is different from the login 'ID' that you use to buy tickets?

Thanks.

The login ID for mfc.co.uk  will be the email address & password you registered an account with.

If you're a season ticket holder you'll also have a boro ID which is a number on your season ticket you enter when trying to buy away tickets so they can identify you as an ST holder for first dibs.

Quick question:

Am I right in thinking that the login 'ID' for MFC.co.uk is different from the login 'ID' that you use to buy tickets?

Thanks.

The login ID for mfc.co.uk  will be the email address & password you registered an account with.

If you're a season ticket holder you'll also have a boro ID which is a number on your season ticket you enter when trying to buy away tickets so they can identify you as an ST holder for first dibs.

Thanks. I'm still a bit confused though, because the email address and password that I use to login to the ticket section (when I buy away tickets) doesn't seem to work on the new site.

I wasn't sure if it was some sort of 'teething problem'.

Will investigate further.

Edit: Just to be clear, my e-ticketing user name and password still work fine..... but these appear to be different from the MFC.co.uk required login ID and password.